Five Dozen Things I'm Grateful For

Five Dozen Things I'm Grateful For

Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate

37
Five Dozen Things I'm Grateful For
Quote Fancy

It’s officially November, so like everyone else out there, I have moved right on from Halloween straight to Thanksgiving. I didn’t care very much about Thanksgiving in the past, but now I love it because it gives me a strong reminder of how much I have to be grateful for. You can never have enough gratitude in your life, however it can be easy to let the struggles of the daily grind get to you. I know that in the middle of the day when I haven’t even had a break to go to the bathroom, it can be hard for me to be grateful about anything. I also know that things could be a lot worse. All of that being said, I have made a list of five dozen things I’m grateful for, in no particular order. I encourage everybody to make your own list whenever you feel down, it might change your life.

1. The Love of Jesus
  2. Mom and Dad who have given me a happy life
  3. Talking on the phone to Grandma
  4. Mac n Cheese
  5. that first hug after you haven’t seen someone in a long time
  6. Snapchat
  7. college
  8. my BAE :)
  9. hot showers
  10. when someone plays with my hair
  11. getting A’s in school
  12. the man who makes me feel loved every single day
  13. not setting an alarm for days that I can sleep in
  14. my role models
  15. that friend who relates to me on a whole other level
  16. when that class I hate gets cancelled
  17. my roommates
  18. comfy cardigans
  19. when the group chat is lit
  20. poems that I can relate to
  21. crawling in to bed after a long day
  22. surprise bouquets of flowers
  23. my friends that turned in to family
  24. warm fall days
  25. shopping sprees
  26. big(ger than usual) pay checks
  27. back massages
  28. long talks with friends
  29. “goodnight, I love you” texts
  30. puppies
  31. Live music
  32. really good dreams that I can remember the next day.
  33. dumb tweets that make me laugh really hard
  34. embarrassing moments that I can laugh at later
  35. prayer
  36. warm, fuzzy boots
  37. holidays
  38. when my dogs are excited to see me no matter how long its been since I left
  39. cuddling
  40. checking everything off my to do list
  41. reading a really good book
  42. movies that make me cry
  43. painting
  44. high school memories
  45. my professors
  46. opportunities to learn
  47. seeing my cousins after not seeing them for a long time
  48. Tattoos
  49. volunteering
  50. food to eat
  51. surprises
  52. opportunities to travel
  53. girls days with my mom and grandma
  54. my jobs
  55. a roof over my head
  56. bible study
  57. people who are kind
  58. the mountains
  59. my car (even when he lets me down)
  60. birthdays