Five Conspiracy Theories to Mess with Your Mind

Are these theories the truth or is it just someone with too much time on their hands?

367
http://media.vocativ.com/

I love weird conspiracy theories, like way more than a normal person. I watch Netflix and YouTube series on conspiracy theories, as well as just researching some on my own. The length that some people go to in order to come up with these conspiracies is mind boggling to me! If I listed all of my favorite conspiracy theories this article would be never ending, so I have narrowed it down to my top five.

1. The Rugrats Theory

This is one of my favorite conspiracy theories because it makes way to much sense. According to the CreepyPasta, all of the rugrats are theories of Angelica's imagination. She apparently created them because she didn't get enough attention from her parents. Tommy was stillborn, which is why his father, Steve, is "crazy" and makes toys for his son that died. Chuckie died along with his mother. Phil and Lil were aborted and Angelica didn't know if the baby was a boy or a girl so she created both.

Dil is the only real baby, which is why he doesn't talk. This also explains why she is meaner to Dil, she physically hits him, but not any of the other babies. She can make the other babies go away when she is tired of them or they don't "listen" to her, but not Dil since he is real. When Chuckie's dad, Chaz, remarries to Kira and Kimi appears. Apparently Kira was a drug addict and her daughter Kimi got taken away and Angelica imagines Kimi from her mother's stories.

The CreepyPasta goes into more detail about other characters and how this theory carries over to Rugrats: All Grown Up, click here if you want to read it.

2. Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are a couple?

This theory is so insane and so detailed that I wouldn't even know where to begin in explaining this conspiracy. Shane Dawson explains it best, the "Larry Stylinson" theory starts at around 3:20.

3. Paul McCartney is dead

This theory is quite a stretch, but it still could be possible. The theory that Paul McCartney died in 1966 and was replaced by a body double has been around for many years and The Beatles were well aware of it when it came around. There are 7 signs that point to Paul McCartney being dead, the only flaw in this theory is that all of the signs have reasonable explanations behind them or are just simply coincidences. The first sign is that McCartney is the only one without shoes on the cover of Abbey Road. This one is just simple coincidence and doesn't really mean much.

The second one is that the band put a bass guitar wreath on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. This is said to be in memory for McCartney. The reasonable explanation is that every member of The Beatles was able to choose some famous people to appear on the cover of the album, McCartney could have chose to have put that wreath their to commemorate a good friend and former bass player, Stu Sutcliffe, who died in 1962.

The third sign is what John Lennon can be heard saying at the end of Strawberry Fields Forever. He can be heard on the left side saying "I buried Paul" A reasonable explination is that he was saying "I'm very bored" or because the band was fully aware of this theory, Lennon could have just been trolling us all.

You can read about the other 7 signs here.

4. Lady GaGa sold her soul to the Devil

Again for this theory we turn to YouTube personality, Shane Dawson to explain this conspiracy. This one starts at 12:40 and be prepared, it gets weird.

5. The Mandela Effect

This one freaks me out, big time. I loved the Berenstain Bear's books growing up,except I distinctly remember them being the BerenstEin Bears, along with many others. Like when I found all of my old books and saw that it was spelled with an 'a', I freaked out. I specifically remember that Berenstain was spelled with an 'e', but apparently I am wrong. This is called the Mandela Effect. The Mandela Effect is when a group of people 'mis-remember' the same detail. It came about when a ton of people thought that Nelson Mandela died in prison in the '80's and not in 2013.