Here Is Your Love Sweat And Fitness Guide To A Healthy Life

Here Is Your Love, Sweat, and Fitness guide to a healthy life

"Good things come to those who sweat." -Katie Dunlop

107
supersisterfitness

Getting into shape can be very difficult for people, especially people such as myself who are not athletic in the slightest. Working out seems to be all some people can do, while others detest it for multiple reasons. Personally, I think that working out is tedious and I typically do not have the energy to move around much. I do admit that after a workout I feel more energized and strong, but getting the motivation to start is hard.

A few months ago, I stumbled upon a YouTube video of a fitness guru name Katie. She has a channel called Love Sweat and Fitness. On her channel, she posts many workout videos where she guides viewers along. She has a wide array of workouts and acknowledges parts of the body that most people want to work out. She even has videos that are for lazy days where energy levels are low. Most of her workouts can be done with no equipment right at home.

I began watching her videos and found out that she also makes nutrition videos where she talks about what she eats in a day and how she remains healthy. She is someone who I can relate to because she was never an athletic person. She simply realized that she wanted to get in to shape and wanted to do the best she could for her body. I respect this a lot and felt like through her videos she could help me do good for my body as well.

After doing her workouts, I found that she had an entire website dedicated to her brand. On this site, you can find workouts for everyday of the current week. She guides viewers and sets actual goals for them to attain. You can sign up for free and get these workout plans every week. I have been following them and they definitely work. I feel a lot stronger already and I feel more energized. Having that guide online has helped me, because I know what I should be working on each day.

While Katie does have many products she sells like her Hot Body Sweat Guide and a nutrition guide, she does have a ton of resources online that are completely free. Since these free options have worked for me so well, I am considering purchasing her books in order to push further into my journey.

Katie is very motivational. In all her videos she pushes you to work without ever making you feel bad if you cannot do what she is currently doing. She has videos for beginners in all areas and in these she will say that you can adjust the workouts until you are strong enough to do more. While doing the workouts, she talks and tells you to keep going and that you are doing great. Hearing this really helps me stay motivated and stay focused on my goals. She is very body positive and wants her viewers to feel comfortable in their own skin.

Her weight loss journey has been talked about on her channel. There is a section on her website where people post their progress and this is great to see. It gives others motivation to keep going.

I am very happy I found Katie's channel and I will continue to follow her workouts. If you are looking for a way to start getting in shape, I highly recommend watching Katie's videos and following her free weekly guides.

Head over to her site and channel!

Website: https://lovesweatfitness.com/

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveSweatFitness