First Love, or Can You Name These Song References?

Each line of this poem is a song reference. How many can you name?

10
WallPaper Folder

First Love

or Can You Name These Song References?

When I see your face, 1

I drink in your eyes, 2

And all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow. 3

Everything seems different; 4

I pray to be only yours. 5

You make me happy when skies are gray. 6

I’m living in a daydream, 7

And no one is ever going to bring me down. 8

I’m yours to keep. 9

You save me from the dark. 10

You’re the only one I see. 11

Where are you going? Can you take me with you? 12

You wouldn’t have to say that you love me. 13

But if you know what you want… 14

I don’t want to hold you back now. 15

Sunday morning, rain is falling. 16

The nights are long alone, 17

No one to comfort me or guide me. 18

Just me and my broken heart. 19

I stare at a picture of you 20

And my heart is heavy. 21

Now the memories are on the wall. 22

I wish, more than anything, 23

That I won’t fall. 24

But as the walls begin to tumble down, 25

I let you go and let the lonely in. 26

I need you, and I miss you. 27

And I think to myself, 28

“Hamerchák shebeynéynu hu ad.” 29

(The distance between you and I is endlessness.)

But I can do it; I’ll get through it. 30

I stand so tall, just the way I’m supposed to be. 31

All I ask of you 32

Is that you don’t forget me. 33

Remember me once in a while. 34

For if I could find a way to see this straight, 35

The one thing that would never change 36

Is that you are the best thing that’s ever been mine. 37

Song List

1.) “Just the Way You Are” by Bruno Mars

2.) “Water Night” by Eric Whitacre

3.) “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri

4.) “I See the Light” from Tangled

5.) “Only Hope” by Switchfoot

6.) “You Are My Sunshine” by Jimmie Davis

7.) “Makes Me Happy” by Drake Bell

8.) “Defying Gravity” from Wicked

9.) “Fall for You” by Secondhand Serenade

10.) “Bring Me to Life” by Evanescence

11.) “L O V E” by Nat King Cole

12.) “By My Side” from Godspell

13.) “More Than Words” by Extreme

14.) “Cinderella at the Grave” from Into the Woods

15.) “Lacrymosa” by Evanescence

16.) “Sunday Morning” by Maroon 5

17.) “Take Care of Yourself” by Teddy Thompson

18.) “I’m All Alone” from Spamalot

19.) “Me and My Broken Heart” by Rixton

20.) “Not Over You” by Gavin DeGraw

21.) “Worn” by Tenth Avenue North

22.) “Don’t You Worry Child” by Swedish House Mafia

23.) “Prologue: Into the Woods” from Into the Woods

24.) “Titanium” by Sia and David Guetta

25.) “Falling Into You” by Celine Dion

26.) “The Lonely” by Christina Perri

27.) “A Thousand Miles” by Vanessa Carlton

28.) “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong

29.) “Five Hebrew Love Songs” by Eric Whitacre

30.) “Human” by Christina Perri

31.) “Gravity” by Sara Bareilles

32.) “All I Ask of You” from Phantom of the Opera

33.) “Don’t Forget Me” from Smash!

34.) “Think of Me” from Phantom of the Opera

35.) “Cough Syrup” by Young the Giant

36.) “Photograph” by Nickelback

37.) “Mine” by Taylor Swift

Where To Find The Best Coffee Drinks In America, According To A Survey

Here's the coffee shop where you should get your morning brew.

163138

Coffee, for billions of people, is one of the only things that can get us out of bed (after hitting snooze a time or two), especially in 2020. Because, if we're being honest, is there anything that beats a quality cup of coffee on those mornings when all we wanted to do is roll over and go back to sleep? The answer is no. And if you're headed to a coffee shop to pick up your caffeinated beverage, you don't want to sleep on the best coffee drinks in America.

According to LiveShopper Sassie's Coffee Project survey, when it comes to chain coffee shops, there are definitely preferred spots you'll want to hit up for your go-to order — whether you order the classic, frozen, or flavored coffee, an espresso, tea, or other. To figure out the hot spots, 1,000 coffee drinkers across the United States took to LiveShopper's mobile app, PrestoShopper, to answer various questions about their coffee drinking habits and preferences. In return, these survey respondents got money back for their coffee — something any user who downloads the app can do as well (yes, even you).