To Find True Happiness, First Find Your Niche

Life is too short to be doing things that you aren't 100 percent committed to and in love with.

269

We are in a constant pursuit of happiness.

We are always searching for something more.

But what we fail to realize is that we first need to find our niche in order to finally find true happiness.

For years, I was pursuing a dream that I didn't really love or even desire. When I eventually found my niche — what I love to do and am passionate about — I became truly happy. I finally knew what my calling was and what I actually wanted to accomplish in my life.

I went from striving for a computer science degree to studying international studies and finally falling in love with journalism. I now know exactly what I want to do with my life because I am so passionate and excited about accomplishing it.

When you focus on the things that make you really proud and excited, then it is impossible not to be happy.

In order to find real happiness, you need to cut out the things you don't feel very passionate about or the ones that you have even an ounce of doubt in. Once you replace them with your niche, then you won't even feel like you're chasing a dream or putting in work.

Life is way too short to be doing things that you aren't 100 percent committed to and in love with. To find true happiness, you first have to find your niche.

What are you really good at? What do you absolutely love to do? What motivates you? What are you curious about?

Your niche lies in the answers to those questions. Don't waste your time chasing an empty and meaningless dream. Do what you love — find your niche to find happiness.