Honestly, finals week in general is always:
But hopefully some of these GIFs will lighten your mood
1. The moment when you realize finals week is fast approaching
Finals week is Tammy and we're all Leslie. She comes out of nowhere and scares us all.
2. Studying and realizing that you know nothing
Or at least that's what it feels like when you're looking at the page and your mind goes blank.
3. When your professors tell you what's going to be on your final
This is a look that I've probably had too many times to count.
4. Mumbling comments when your professor tells you how the final is going to be
It's probably really long and really hard material you barely discussed.
5. That feeling when all you want is to just go home
None of us really want to take all of these final exams anyway.
6. Being in really deep denial that finals are even a thing
Because honesty, we just wish they wouldn't happen
7. Begging anyone or anything that you don't have to take these finals
8. That feeling for basically the entirety of finals week
Sounds about right...
9. When you really just want to be done studying
There's a reason DYING is in the word studying...
10. Realizing how much information you have to know and how many finals you actually have to take
It should say it all above... It's a NIGHTMARE.
11. Psyching yourself out before a test
12. The amount of sleep you get during finals week: not much.
13. Giving up and saying goodbye to the grades you once had
14. Pretending to actually be ready for the finals you're about to take
16. Studying for hours on end, only to realize that you still have more studying to do
17. Having the test in front of you and still wishing you didn't have to take the final
18. Looking at the final and realizing that you know nothing
19. That feeling when you have to pee during a finalThe worst is when you're not even half-way done
20. Or, getting distracted while taking the final because you're so bored
21. Seeing a question on the test and having no clue how to answer it
The worst case scenario is when the question is some sort of fill-in-the-blank or short answer type question.
22. Saying goodbye to your professors
23. Being able to leave campus (finally)
Campus is great, but it's honestly such a great feeling to know that you won't have to be back for a few months.
24. That one professor with the giant curve
Because let's face it: no matter how much we study it seems like failure (I mean failure as in not doing that well, not completely failing) is somewhat inevitable.
25. Recuperating after finals week
It takes a week to recover from a week. They don't call it dead week for nothin'.
26. Seeing your grades and being okay
After all, "C's get degrees!"