Finals week is finally upon us. The time every college student has dreaded all semester and there is no avoiding it. Let the stress, tears, and sleepless nights commence. Here's Finals Week as Told by Schmidt.
1. When you walk into the library and see that there are no more spots available because every freshman decided to start using the library now.
See Also: Finals Week As Told My Marshall Eriksen
2. You run into someone from your class and they ask you how prepared you are for the final.
3. Your first meltdown begins...
4. And then you get a call from your parents asking you why you've been so on edge lately
5. When you're three coffees deep at 2AM and believe everything will be okay even though you still haven't studied.
6. The day has arrived and it's time to take your first final so you give yourself a quick pep talk.
7. When you are the first one to finish the final early because you didn't study.
SEE ALSO: Finals Week As Told By Dwight Schrute