Finals Week As Told By Dwight Schrute

Finals Week As Told By Dwight Schrute

Dwight knows.

1179
Finals Week As Told By Dwight Schrute

The infamous week from hell. You've calculated the lowest percentages you can get on every exam in order to scrape by with a decent grade. Quizlet has now become the most visited site on your web browser. $20 worth of flashcards sitting on your desk. Tears or sweat? Who knows at this point. It's not like 20% of your grade is riding on it or anything.

1. When your teacher first hands you the daunting 10-page study guide

2. When you're reviewing your notes and realize the lectures you skipped are the topics most covered on the exam

3. And you now do everything in your power to get a hold of those notes

4. Then there's that one person who always ruins the curve, sending the link to their perfectly formulated Quizlet in every group me

5. Yet you end up studying their Quizlet more than any information you've gathered up to this point

6. You've spent so much time rewriting notes and flashcards that calluses are beginning to form on your fingers

7. At this point you've forgotten what it feels like to complete a full sleep cycle and dreams become a merely fictional thing of the past

8. But the Starbucks workers in the library have now memorized your order, down to the very size

9. You walk into the testing room, reminding yourself that this exam won't matter in the long run and that education is only a small insignificant part of your life

10. You triumphantly turn in the exam, delusional and unable to tell if you've failed miserably or gotten the highest grade in the class. Only to repeat this same cycle four more times

Happy finals everybody.