Finals Week As Told By Gifs

Finals Week As Told By Gifs

The week that goes from zero to 100 real quick

23
Finals Week As Told By Gifs

Ahhh... Finals, we meet again. We all know how stressful the end of a semester can be. No matter what you're majoring in, finals can go from zero to 100 real quick.

1. You come back from Thanksgiving break with a new pep in your step, you’re ready to take on finals and absolutely slay them.

2. A week back into the swing of things and it dawns on you just how close finals actually are.

3. You try to have one last fun weekend of the semester before you have to completely focus on finals. You eventually figure out that no amount of wine can make finals go away.

4. You’re forced to pay attention in your last few classes and actually focus.

5. You realize that if you would have focused and put as much work into classes all semester as you currently are in the final weeks, that things would be a hell of a lot easier.

6. *Uses a GPA calculator to see what grade is needed on the final to finish the class with an A*

7. When you finally pick up the book that you’ve barely touched all semester and start studying.

8. You finally do an assignment that you've known about since September and you reward yourself with the rest of the night off.

9. When you walk into your first final after pulling an all-nighter and your teacher pretends to feel bad for you… pshhh.

10. Running back to your room after a final that tore you a new one.

11. When you accidentally fall asleep while studying and wake up late for your exam and not prepared at all.

12. You studied for 10 hours and you are finally confident about an exam, then when you get to class and see the test it looks like it’s written in a foreign language.

13. One. More. Exam. I. Can. Do. This.

14. IT”S FINALLY OVER. YOU’RE BRAIN IS NOW FRIED BUT IT”S OVER.