Finals Week

Finals Week

The one finals week I can actually procrastinate and do nothing, and not feel bad about it.

16
Finals Week
The Daily Pennsylvanian

Finals week, the week of all-nighters, too much coffee, enough red bull to make you sick, procrastination, considerations of dropping out, and many mental break downs at the lib. I've always seemed to get the short end of the stick when it came to my finals schedule. I'd have an organic chemistry final (death), followed by biochemistry (dead), and then to top it off, I'd have a presentation (tears). I'd tell myself I would prepare early to reduce my stress and increase my sleep intake throughout the week, but of course, that never happened (lol oops). Also, sophomore year I didn't see finals week as being that bad, so I made the wonderful decision of going out a few times (again, lol). All in all, I really just lose my shit come finals week. But finally, in my last year, the true finals week here at Madison has been pretty relaxed.

Finals week at UW-Madison just began yesterday and for the first time in the four years I've been here I am not stressed out. I am currently taking seven courses, so why am I not stressed out?! Well to start off, my finals week was last week. So last week was hell for me. I find it funny that all my professors (I get it, you're trying to be nice and have finals spread out) made the final exams a week early. I mean yeah, now I feel great because I'm pretty much done (except for my pilates final which isn't really a final). So now this week, when everyone is stressing out and dying at the lib I will be binge watching Netflix and I have never been more excited.

Currently finishing up American Horror Story (obsessed) and may have watched a few episodes of Black Mirror (w.t.f) so that'll keep me busy while everyone else is trying to survive the worst week of the semester in this absurd weather (high of -2, feels like -35 really Wisco).

With that being said, I have a lot of Netflix-watching to do and a bowl of popcorn at my side. Good luck with studying and may that curve ever be in your favor (and if not, lol start crying).