Finals Week As Told By Game Of Thrones

Finals Week As Told By Game Of Thrones

Finals are coming

8
Finals Week As Told By Game Of Thrones
Making Game of Thrones

It's that time again, folks: Finals week. It's one of the most stressful parts of the college experience, yet also one of the most fulfilling. In a time of such high stress and anxiety, it is important to have a laugh and make fun of ourselves. We work so hard and we stress over the most minuscule details, but never take a moment to laugh at how ridiculous it all is. Whether you are here for a break from your studies or pure procrastination, enjoy!

Stage 1: Showing up to your professor's office hours like...

"Yes, hello, sir. I know we've never met, but I'm going to need you to round my 37.9 percent to an A, please and thank you."

Stage 2: When your professor asks why you didn't come to office hours sooner...

That's a bit aggressive... And they have a point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Stage 3: When you and your friends accept failure...

This never works.

Stage 4: When you realize failure is not an option...

Yes, yes you have.

Stage 5: When you've been cramming in the library all day.

*yikes*

Stage 6: When your professors schedule their finals on the same day.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F12%2F18%2F636176950647224482-298420551_giphy.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=55&h=ad8fe5bafefc367d306b0e162be015a6e6af713ed0666deacfc1378d5bc3cd25&size=980x&c=238761544 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F12%252F18%252F636176950647224482-298420551_giphy.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D55%26h%3Dad8fe5bafefc367d306b0e162be015a6e6af713ed0666deacfc1378d5bc3cd25%26size%3D980x%26c%3D238761544%22%7D" expand=1]

They all know each other, so why couldn't they coordinate?

Stage 7: Denial.

[No, it's not. You'll be fine.]

Stage 8: The inevitable mental breakdown...

A mental breakdown...Or five.

Stage 9: When you remember why you're here.

Yes, but at the price of my sanity?

Stage 10: Walking into the final like...

This. is. SPARTA.

Stage 11: Coming out of the final like...

[... Because you've aced it, of course.]

Stage 12: Finals are over and you can go home.

Finals week is difficult, but never impossible. It's important to remember that your grades do not define you, but that doesn't mean you give up. For those who have already finished their finals, congratulations! For those who haven't finished yet, keep studying and keep working hard. The end is nigh. May the curve be ever in your favor.