Finals Week As Told By 'Gossip Girl'

Finals Week As Told By 'Gossip Girl'

Because nobody tells it better than the gossip queen herself!

13
Finals Week As Told By 'Gossip Girl'
Wikipedia

It's the end of the year, and virtually everyone is aboard the struggle bus. Final after final, and all any of us can think about is hitting the beach (or hitting the road) right after that last test is over. Happy finals week indeed!

1. When you realize that you've already been studying for five hours, yet you don't even have half of the information learned yet:

2. When the annoying kid from your class tries to help you come study but ends up teaching you nothing instead:

3. When it's 4 a.m., you're still studying, and you need your fifth shot of espresso:

4. When the professor notifies the class that the final will, in fact, be cumulative:

5. When your friend in the class isn't stressing at all because they're actually the reincarnated Einstein:

6. When you don't care at all about the final because you know you're going to fail it anyway and it's not even worth that much:

7. When your entire study group leaves because it's too late for them to keep concentrating:

8. When it's the third all-nighter you've completed in a week:

9. When you start to look at the study guide, but realize the test will be nothing like the way you thought it would be:

10. When you try to console your friend that just had the anatomy final:

11. When people look at you weird because of the size of your freak out over finals:

12. When you get the test but actually know nothing on it:

13. When your friends find you in the lib and tell you that you don't look like your normal self:

14. When you have nothing to do but wait for your grades to come in:

15. When you finally get your grades back and find out that you did indeed pass: