Finals week is dreaded by all. You start off the semester pretending it doesn't exist, but then it hits you like a freight train. It never matters if you're taking an easy semester or if you're grades are already where you need them. Finals week is when you re-evaluate all your life choices leading up to the actual exams, and probably for a few hours (or days) after.
1. You realize that finals are just around the corner.
2. Your parents are concerned about your grades.
3. But everything is just fine, because you have a plan.
You convince yourself that, for once in your college career, you have your life together for this finals week. This finals week will be different than the last time.
4. You try to start studying ahead of time.
You mean to study for that biology final, but instead you've found out that munchkin cats are a thing.
5. You're also trying to comfort your friends through this trying time.
This is a time to be kind to everyone on campus, because we're all in the same boat.
6. You try the whole "dress well, test well" thing.
Maybe your life is falling apart at the seams, but at least you look great ... and have a better chance at finding a Sugar Daddy...
7. But most days, the general public is lucky if you put pants on at all.
8. There is not enough food in the world to drown your sorrows in.
Dear sir making my nachos at Qdoba, I'm going to need ALL of the cheese today.
9. You've completely given up on going to the gym at this point in the semester.
Ain't nobody got time for that.
10. You've also just given up on life.
You lay on the floor and contemplate writing your will instead of studying. You figure your will is probably more useful at this point.
11. You briefly consider your other options.
If you have never done this, you're lying. Or you're doing something very right, and I need you to tell me your secrets.
12. Just remember, you can do this.
It's one week. One truly awful week, but you can get through this. Just remember, pain is temporary, but GPA is forever. No pressure.