We Finally Have Evidence That Aliens Might Have Visited Earth
popular

No one is absolutely positive about anything, yet.

5265
NASA

On December 16th, the New York Times received access to interviews and records from the Defense Department on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Program. This program was devoted to looking into the unidentified flying objects (UFOs) that we as humans may have come in contact with. There is also a video of two American Navy F/A-18 jets following one of these UFOs, in which they are puzzled by the way it turns and maneuvers in 120 mph winds.

Some important notes I found in the article were that between 1949 and 1969 the Air Force studied over 12,000 claims of UFOs. Most of these claims turned out to be stars, clouds, regular planes or spy planes. However, of the 12,000 claims, there were still 701 unexplained claims that had been investigated. Within a 20-year span, there were 701 different occasions in which there was some type of aircrafts that the American Air Force could not explain.

This is very exciting news and naturally leads one to the idea that we have been visited by some kind of alien. For the rest of this article I will be speaking under the presumption that these are in fact aliens, so maybe take this all with a grain of salt. No one is absolutely positive about anything, yet.

Now for anyone who has a basic understanding of what we know about the universe, they understand that it is incomprehensibly massive. Earth is just a small planet revolving around a small star in an enormous galaxy, in a cluster of other galaxies, in just one area of the ever-expanding universe. So, that being said with the sheer odds of how massive the universe is, it is more than likely that life has formed on another planet.

The interesting thing with this new information is that these other forms of life were able to know that we existed on Earth and are able to find us without being detected by the public.

Finding Earth probably was not the most difficult thing for another species capable of traveling to Earth. Ever since the first radio waves were sent in 1898 by Marconi, radio waves have been sent almost constantly. These waves don't stop once they reach their intended destination and continue traveling through the atmosphere into space. Radio waves continue traveling forever in every direction.

Therefore, after enough time had passed for the waves to travel far enough, assuming these aliens had the technology to understand the radio waves, they could have picked up the waves and traced them back to Earth. The more interesting idea here with the discovery of aliens is how they were able to arrive here.

Obviously, from the video, these ailens have small spacecrafts that are undetectable to the majority of humans, or they are good enough at hiding. However, traveling from some foreign planet outside of our solar system would take thousands if not millions of year. Kepler-452b (Earth 2.0) is 1400 light years away, which would take modern humans around 26 million years to reach. So these aliens must have some traveling technology that is much more advanced and can travel extremely close to the speed of light.

Whatever more information comes out about these UFOs will be extremely interesting, to say the least. It is satisfying to finally know that these UFOs we've heard people say they witnessed are real and unidentifiable. It seems like aliens really are out there and are closer then we realized.