There is only one week left of the semester and I'm not ready. Meaning I'm not ready for finals or all the last minute assignments that teachers are giving us. I think I will be at the library more this week than the whole semester. But I am ready for summer so I can be back at home and I have my queen sized bed though. Here is finals week as told by puppies.
1. When you get back from studying all night in the library that even the floor looks comfortable.
2. When you've been awake for so long that you can barely sit up to eat.
3. Desperately reaching for your tutor like.
4. When you open your notes from the beginning of the year and realize you don't remember anything you've learned.
5. When you remember the final isn't multiple choice.
6. When your teacher reminds you the final is cumulative.
7. When you hear "That was so easy!" coming out of a final you failed and all you want to do is.
8. When your BFF tries to cheer you up after said failed test.
9. When you and your roomies have been up all night studying.
10. Trying to stay awake in the library after hour seven of being there.
11. When someone tries to cut in front of you in line for the printers.
12. And after the worst week ever, after all your hard work, nothing beats handing in your last final and going home.
Happy finals week everyone! Study hard and remember there is only one week left and you're done with the semester!!!