Final semester

Final Semester Seniors, There IS A Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Although it may not seem possible, focus on more of right now and less of what's next.

104
https://unsplash.com/photos/nF8xhLMmg0c

Right now during your last semester of college, life seems more stressful than ever. While trying to beat senioritis by finishing up your last few credits, stressing about what the hell you're going to do with your degree, all while still trying to enjoy your last semester in college… you're wondering if the stress of it all is even worth it.

Well, the answer is yes, it is worth it. It is worth it because even if you have absolutely no idea what you're going to do after graduation, your possibilities are endless.

At this moment in time, your possibilities as infinite as they ever will be. Where will you end up living? What jobs will you interview for? Will some jobs deny me? Will I even get a job?!

Although this can be the cause of our stress and anxiety, the unknown of the future can also be so exciting.

To dream about the number of opportunities that have yet to come into our lives and the success and happiness that could come out of them makes up for all of the weight and doubt.

At this stage in our lives, we are the most vulnerable we'll ever be in our career paths. We are fresh out of college with little to no experience and a degree that basically says, "I'm supposed to be an expert in this area of study so hire me".

That being said, we are open for almost any job offer we can get. As a newbie, we have to make our way up the totem pole. We may need to be the office coffee run bitch for a while, but the opportunities to come are worth it.

Not only are the possibilities endless in our career, but in our lives in general. The places we will live, the people we will meet, and all of the life lessons we will endure.

So, as a little reminder to all my fellow soon-to-be graduates, rather than stressing about what's next, enjoy right now.