Final Four

Final Four

2

In a year where billion dollar prizes have been offered, and brackets were busted extremely early, we are looking at one of the most interesting March Madness Final Four’s to date. The remaining teams, Florida, Wisconsin, Kentucky and UConn have all had tough games to get to this prized land, and all are looking to cash in on their long and grueling seasons. Lets take a look at the Final Four matchups.Wisconsin v. Kentucky 

Kentucky, one of the youngest teams in the entire NCAA and a starting lineup of entirely freshman, is looking to prove doubters wrong as Julius Randle and the Wildcats try and take out Wisconsin after barely escaping Michigan with a last second three-pointer by Aaron Harrison. Randle, one of the top prospects in the upcoming NBA draft, has been quietly having a very good tournament averaging close to double-double numbers. Kentucky is young, and has been getting better and better with each game. 
Wisconsin, lead by junior, Frank Kaminsky, has been playing great basketball with their suffocating defense. Senior, Ben Brust, who is playing exceptionally well, recently set the record for most three-point shots made in Badger history. He's the X-factor when looking at Wisconsin’s chances of making it to the National Championship. If both Brust and Kaminksy can play good games in their showdown with Kentucky, look for Wisconsin to slip past the Wildcats. 
Prediction: Wisconsin 77, Kentucky 73. I have Wisconsin winning this game because, with the loss of Cauley-Stein, I don’t see Kentucky being able to slow down Kaminsky in the post. Wisconsin, a team of upperclassman leaders, will also be able to use their experience and cohesiveness to stop the young Wildcats. 

UConn v. Florida
Florida, led by senior point guard, Scottie Wilbekin, is looking to continue their amazing season where they held the number one spot in the nation for weeks. Florida, known for their great shooting and defense, took care of sleeper, Dayton, in the last round and is looking to keep moving forward and hopefully end up in the National Championship game. 
UConn, led by former NBA player and now head coach, Kevin Ollie, along with guard Shabazz Napier, is looking to continue shocking the world and make its way to the final game. Napier, one of the best players in the nation, had a phenomenal game against the Michigan State Spartans, a team that many had winning the tournament. Napier and Co. showed that UConn is for real with their great defense, which resembles that of coach Ollie when he played in the NBA. This team, which is the team Florida last lost to, looks to take them out again. 
Prediction: Florida 80, UConn 68. While UConn was able to take out Florida last time they played, Billy Donovan and the Gators will be able to slow down Shabazz Napier and UConn, propelling them into the National Championship game. Expect Florida to shoot well and UConn to make a late surge, one that comes up too short.