Fifteen Places To Visit Before I Die

Fifteen Places To Visit Before I Die

Travel? Yes, please!

13
Fifteen Places To Visit Before I Die
Mathnasium

I am a traveler. I've always been a traveler and I always will be. Ever since I was young my family has been travelers. We used to take family vacations out of our country quite often. I really enjoyed that time and those experiences. I always feel the need to travel deep down withing me and it's something I love to do. So, in no particular order, here are fifteen places I want to visit before I die.

1. Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

Isn't this just beautiful? It's absolutely amazing. I would love to learn the history of this place. Yes, Google is an option but I've learned through experience that things mean so much more when you're there and you've seen it for yourself. You really feel the history and the things you learned stick with you better. This gorgeous destination, along with all of the other castles in the area, are something I've wanted to visit for a long time.

2. Berlin, Germany

Yet another destination in Germany with a lot of history! As the capital of the country what place might be better to introduce yourself with the country's culture? I know, hands down, I would love to travel here.

3. Scotland

I know just saying Scotland is very general but how am I supposed to narrow it down? The whole place seems beautiful and the culture there is definitely something I want to learn about. I find it incredibly interesting. I'd also really like to pick up an accent while I'm there, but that would just be a bonus.

4. Ireland

Again, I know this is a very general location to say, but I really, really want to visit Ireland. Like Scotland there's just so much about this country that I don't know and would love to learn and experience firsthand. I also hear that it rains all the time. Coming from somewhere it practically never rains I wouldn't mind a few days in it!

5. London, England

Isn't London on everyone's bucket list? I would love to visit London for several reasons. In complete honesty one of them is just to see how many English stereotypes are true and how many aren't. I feel like it would be a very educational visit and I'm always up for learning new things.

6. The Grand Canyon, USA

Despite having lived near it my entire life I've never been. I've heard stories and, of course, seen pictures of it's grandeur but seeing it for myself would put the stories and images into perspective. It would be amazing to see what nature relentlessly created like that.

7. Machu Piccu, Peru

Even just thinking about visiting this place makes me giddy. There is so much here to see! So much mystery and so much to learn! It'a always amazing to see how ancient peoples lived and to discover things about them you never knew. This beautiful location is somewhere I'd go in a heartbeat if given the chance.

7. The Great Pyramids, Egypt

Does anyone even need a reason besides the fact that these things are awesome to want to go see them? It seems to me that these giants can't be full appreciated until you've been there and seen just how massively impressive they truly are.

8. Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Oh, the culture! Not only is this an amazingly dazzling location to see there is so much you can experience! There seem to always be something going on in Rio and if you're lucky you get to see some of the biggest cultural celebrations you'll ever witness!

9. Alnwick Castle, England

Welcome to Hogwarts! I think that's all I need to say to explain why I want to visit it.

10. Paris, France

This one is simply a must. I honestly have no real reason for wanting to go there other than the fact that it's Paris. I mean, come on, Paris!!

11`. New York City

As a person native to the United States this has become a place on my bucket list. There is a lot I can learn about my own country there as well as visit the memorials.

12. Sydney, Australia

Australia is a wild place just based on what I know. It seems that everything there is trying to kill you but the only way to find out is to go and find out for yourself!

13. Tokyo, Japan

Ah, Japan. This is a culture that greatly interests me. I would love to learn and experience their new pop culture as well as some of their old traditions. I feel it would be very interesting just to spend some time there and see the sights.

14. Great Barrier Reef, Australia

This beautiful reef is irresistible. I've been snorkeling before but I can't imagine what it must be like to be underwater around here. There's no denying this would be an amazing experience in and of itself. So many natural things to gawk and be amazed at.

15. St. Martin/Sint Maarten

I won't lie, I cheated on this one. I've been here and I will go back there one day. I will. This gorgeous island captured my heart. The culture, the people, everything just called to me and begged me to stay and quite honestly we're lucky I even made it on the flight back home. Between the fortresses and the ocean you're covered when it comes to education. It's a great experience.

Oh, and yes. That picture is 100 percent real. I've been there and it's breathtaking to have a plane so close...until you get sandblasted.