Fidel Castro: The Dictator Liberals Love!

Liberals spend more than a year calling Donald Trump a fascist, then praise Fidel Castro. You can't make this up.

214

Just when I believed Leftists couldn't become any more tyrannical, they blow my mind again with a Red Terror firing squad.

Cuban dictator Fidel Castro has at last become a good Communist -- that being a dead one. But the mainstream media, ever true to their Leftist ideology, has watered down the history of Castro, casting him as a "controversial" figure. Meanwhile, journalists and liberal politicians are hailing the leftist demagogue.

Dr. Jill Stein, former presidential candidate and liberal/environmental/progressive demagogue, has declared praise for the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro and sorrow at his passing. "Fidel Castro was a symbol of the struggle for justice in the shadow of empire. Presente!"

Dr. Stein, if you do not wish to live in the midst of injustice "under the shadow of empire," why do you not simply move to Cuba?

Justin Trudeau, Canadian prime minister, called Castro a "remarkable leader." "Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation."

Barack Obama kept his statement vague and morally neutral, doubtlessly suppressing secret favor for the totalitarian. "At this time of Fidel Castro’s passing, we extend a hand of friendship to the Cuban people. We know that this moment fills Cubans — in Cuba and in the United States — with powerful emotions, recalling the countless ways in which Fidel Castro altered the course of individual lives, families, and of the Cuban nation. History will record and judge the enormous impact of this singular figure on the people and world around him."

The New York Times, in it's unabashedly Leftist expertly non-partisan reporting, has a grim history of celebrating his Communist regime. "Fidel Castro is a humanist, a man of many ideals including liberty, democracy and social justice," it said in 1957. "The need to restore Cuba's constitution and to hold elections."

This was mere months before Castro openly declared his lust for war with the United States. "War against the United States is my true destiny. When this war's over, I'll start that much bigger and wider war."

It's time for the facts about Fidel Castro and Communist Cuba:

- According to one of Castro's exiled political opponents: "The Castro regime came to power by deception and terror, resulting in what can only be described as a state of war against the Cuban people. Executions, labor camps, forced re-locations and exile, and the imposition of a repressive military police force to exercise control over civilian society."

- "The late R.J. Rummel, a University of Hawaii professor who tracked mass-killings by governments around the world, estimated as many as 141,000 people were murdered by the Castro regime. And that was just through 1987. Since then, of course, thousands more have been killed." (http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/the-f...)

- The Communist regime was poised to unleash nuclear holocaust upon the American populace and perhaps initiate a global apocalypse. According to Che Guevara: "If the [Soviet nuclear] rockets had remained, we would have used them all and directed them against the very heart of the United States, including New York!"

- According to the International Labor Organization, in 1957 -- BEFORE the revolution -- had the second-highest GDP in the Latin American region. Now, Cuba has the worst economy besides Haiti and Nicaragua.

- It is true that Cuba had the 13th lowest infant mortality rate in the world before the revolution, and that today they are now 40th, but that was accomplished only because Cuba has one of the highest abortion rates in the world.

- According to author Humberto Fontova, "Fidel Castro jailed political prisoners at a higher rate than Stalin during the Great Terror. He murdered more Cubans in his first three years in power than Hitler murdered Germans during his first six. Alone among world leaders, Castro came to within inches of igniting a global nuclear holocaust."

Incredible -- Communists are superior at murdering, imprisoning and exiling people than were the Nazis. But college professors don't teach you that, do they?

Remarkable how, even when these facts are available with a simple Google search, Leftists shall only scream and cry louder for their socialist utopia, shower the feet of Bernie Sanders with flowers and banners, and call for the death of conservatives.

The hypocrisy of the Left is so wide-open now that you have to be either mad or willingly blind not to see it. They condemn president-elect Donald Trump as a fascist dictator in one instance, then turn their heads to bow and worship a true fascist ruler. This is a perfect example of what George Orwell, in his dystopian novel "1984," calls doublethink: the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.

Frankly, it would be wise for Mr. Trump, once he ascends to his rightful place of power, to deport virtually anyone who identifies as or sympathizes with the political Left to a Communist regime of their choice.

Deportation violates the fuck out of the Non-Aggression Principle, you say? You violated the NAP first by conspiring to commit murder and theft when you became a socialist, and that easily merits the use of retaliatory measures for the defense of potential victims.

What horrifies me the most about Communism is that it is an ideology which proclaims to be benevolent, a revolution for the good of mankind, but is actually the way of bloodshed, barbarism and totalitarianism. Communism, all philosophies on the Left, immediately are perceived on the surface as loving, caring, the solution to the woes of humanity. Therefore, to ever oppose Leftist philosophies means to become a villain.

Communists -- if we're being honest, anyone with left-of-center ideas -- would celebrate to have a government that rules like God. Those who advocate for democratic socialism are lustful for power -- by their greed-driven vote, they would much prefer to grub up the hard work of their neighbor rather than earn their wages themselves.

They falsely view political power -- the State -- to be a force of benevolence and good. It is the delusion that a horde of suit-clad politicians have the public's best interests at heart. I know no cure for this mental disease.

SOURCES:

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/the-f...

http://www.conservapedia.com/Fidel_Castro#cite_not...