1. Get a great playlist going.
When you're hopping in your car to hang out with your friends, turn on your playlist and jam. Throw in some oldies and oh, you have to have just a couple country songs here and there.
2. When playing said "playlist," jam out, and I mean jam out!
When you're at that red light, go hard. Lip sync like no one's watching, and if someone is, sing to them! It's always better with an audience.
3. Get your butt to a music festival.
Whether it be country, dubstep, rap or even a classical music festival, you'll have a blast. I personally will be attending a country fest, cuz I am a straight midwestern girl. #represent
4. Hang out with friends on a boat.
Find a river, lake, ocean, pond, go out on the water, grab a beer (if you're legal, of course) and just float on with your pals. For Minnesotans, lake life is a religion.
5. If you want to be all cute and romantic, grab a hottie and a blanket.
Meander to a field and watch the stars for a bit. Warning: may lead to falling in love and several mosquito bites.