In This Decade And Forever, Females Need To Empower Females

In a world filled with way too many glass ceilings, it's time for females to stand by one another for good.

4

Empowering females is an essential key transforming the society that we live in today; a society filled with sexist views, attitudes, and behaviors. As women, we constantly get the short end of the stick in business opportunities, economic growth, and social circumstances. When females are pitted against each other for trivial reasons, it only makes matters worse.

The best support a woman can receive is that of another woman. It creates a force, an army, that is more likely to withstand any battles coming her way. Whether it be in school, in a career, or in life, the power of a woman determined to rise up against corruption is a force to be reckoned with.

It's 2020. We, women, need to start empowering one another.

Empowerment is a process. Females might start out with the belief that they can't do something, simply because they're afraid of the risk, of judgment, or failure. That's where empowerment comes in. Women may initially believe that they can't, but over time, change happens. When a woman is empowered, she knows that she can.

Young women in today's society have more choices than ever before in this life. With this level of self-awareness and self-confidence, these women can be catalysts to change.

All females carry a power within themselves that is capable of anything they set their minds to. It is up to her on whether or not she decides to relinquish that power to the world and say, "I know who I am. I can do this."

We can provide one another with the resources necessary for success. We can become advocates for change in our own community.

There are women who run their own businesses, or women who make their voices heard in the political field, or who have started up their own philanthropic organizations to better their community. Every single day, the numbers grow because these women decided to show up despite the odds that were stacked against them.

Women have come an incredibly long way in the past decade...but there is still change to come and more work to do.

We can only continue to move forward with this new trend if women support, empower, and encourage women. We simply cannot expect one another to accomplish our goals if we don't help each other in reaching those goals. Because let's face it: being a woman, in this world, is not an easy task. Sometimes, being a woman just sucks. That is why we need each other.

We keep looking for ways to make this world better, but in reality, we are the solution.

Brush off the nonsense surrounding the stereotypes about women. We need to be there for each other. We need to be kind to each other, caring, and compassionate.

We cannot afford to stay silent any longer. It's time to stand up, once and for all, for each other. 2020 is the year that women empower each other for good.