Yes, I Am A Woman And Yes, I Will Vote For Trump
Politics

Why a female voter supports Donald Trump.

38
National Review

Yes, I'm a woman and yes, I support Trump. Why? Because I have taken the time to do my research and decide what is actually best for myself, the future of my female family members and loved ones. If I were to just watch CNN, sure, I would be completely against Trump. His leaked tour bus video from 2005 does exhibit some crude comments about women, but he did think that he was in private, talking to one of his buddies. I have a brother and I am friends with many males, I don't pretend to be ignorant to the way a man talks about a woman that they find attractive. As women, we like to pretend that our men are the romantic, Nicholas Spark's creations; just as romantic as Noah or John Tyree, but that is just not the way they are made.

Remember the debate? How could anyone forget the Clinton and Lester Holt against Donald Trump debate (because, you know, Holt was not impartial in this debate). Where, in one instance, Clinton talked about the sexist accusation made against Trump and she states that Trump has said, "Pregnancy is an inconvenience to employers." Yes, this is being mocked by the same woman who supports the murder of unborn babies. Trump claims he never said that, but even if he did, does Clinton really have the gumption to stand up for anything that is to deal with pregnancy, while she is fighting for the passing of a law which says that unborn babies can be killed up to minutes before their delivery?

These are only mere glances at the many reasons I believe Trump to be the best candidate for myself and many women in this nation whom I love. So yes, I am a woman who supports Trump. I did the research. I want a leader who I can actually believe when they speak. I am a woman who does not want a frail, easily swayed, candidate. I hope that all my fellow American women (and men, too) take the time to do their own research, as well. We are all so easily swayed by the fiction that our government and news feeds us. I am going to make the best decision I can in November based on my own beliefs and my own fact checking; not what some liberal news anchor force fed me.