Feelings of Christmas as Told by Supernatural

All the feels in one article

35
ekaterinaivanova1983 Flickr

Have you ever realized there are stages to realizing it's Christmas?? Fear not if you haven't because here they are with a twist!

The Realization:

That moment around either Halloween or Thanksgiving (or July if you're like me) where you realize Christmas is coming with all it's glory and your life will soon look like a winter wonderland of lights and trees decorated in beauty.

Imagining the Perfect Christmas Morning:

Once you've realized Christmas is close, you start imagining what it'll be like when you watch your friends and family open the perfect gifts you got for them, and you can just smell those cookies that you baked, and there's music and laughter and love...

The Downside:

And then you remember that the presents and ingredients all cost money that you currently don't have so you have only a couple weeks to save up money, find the perfect gift, and get it shipped and/or wrapped all by December 25th. Plus you think of the family fight that will ritualistically pop up, and wonder if this is the year Grandpa Joe finally throws his shoe at cousin Louise when she brings up the Hillary vs Trump debate for the Nth time this year.

Actual Christmas:

You go to where ever you're meant to be this year, and realize all the trivial things are just that because you have the people you love and good food, and somehow, even if there's fighting, there will be at least one good moment you should remember about this years Christmas.

Plus, PRESENTS!!

Now that Christmas is here, enjoy it and don't be afraid to Instagram your food!!