7 Reasons We Need More Hank Hill's In The World

King of the Hill's Hank Hill is an average working American who loves his work, family, and career. A man who loves football, and beer almost as much as he loves grilling, and mowing the lawn.

399
IGN.com

Hank Hill from Mike Judge's "King Of the Hill" has to be one of the most interesting cartoon characters seen on television. Unlike most family centered cartoons geared towards adults, "King Of the Hill" does not portray it's patriarch as a bumbling idiot, Hank Hill was not complete moron. Hank Hill was a man's man who taught me very valuable lessons about life.

Hank Hill taught me the joy of keeping your lawn in mint condition. He taught me a nice cool beer outside with your buddies is better than any bar. Most importantly, he taught me how grilling with propane allows for a perfect combination of convenience and control that charcoal grilling will never have.

We could use more honest, hardworking, propane salesman in the world. People who understand the importance of hard work, patriotism, and a firm handshake. I could go on for hours on why we need more Hank Hills in the world, but it all boils down to seven different reasons.

1. Hank Hill enjoys the simple things in life

2. Hank Hill knows how to grill properly

3. Hank Hill never leads a girl on

4. Hank Hill understand the importance of football

5. Hank Hill takes his career very seriously

6. Hank Hill's pranks are still kindhearted

7. Hank Hill respects his propane