Feeling Blue? It May Be Time To Change Your Diet

Study shows that a higher intake of fruits and vegetables increases happiness...quickly.

14
Trifecta Nutrition

A study published in the American Journal of Public Health found that participants who increased their intake of fruits and vegetables became happier sooner than expected.

Not only did an increase in fruits and vegetables consumption cause an increase happiness, but also an increase in overall "life satisfaction and well-being."

Do the results surprise you? Most likely no, for I'm sure you remember the doctor emphasizing the importance of eating enough fruits and veggies when you were a kid.

So if it's proven that eating healthy leads to happiness, why aren't people as motivated to eat healthier? Because according to the study, people don't see the physical benefits of eating healthy as quickly. However, when it comes to feeling happier, the results of eating healthier are almost immediate.

Ready to increase your well-being and looking to enhance your normal diet? Below are a few blogs that can lead you towards the right direction:

1. Veggies and Me

2. Sprouted Kitchen

3. The Roasted Root

4. Green Kitchen Stories

5. Oh She Glows