12 Feel Good Instagram Accounts That'll Spark Self Love

12 Feel Good Instagram Accounts All Overly Stressed 20-Year-Old Should Follow

Your Instagram addiction doesn't have to be a problem any more!

130
https://instagram.fphl2-4.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/1a2ccebc1ca31be4f038251580357090/5D2BB192/t51.2885-15/e35/50064439_559291261237679_1704887419658181977_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fphl2-4.fna.fbcdn.net
empowerpuffgurl on Instagram

Sometimes, our social media addiction can be a little too much for us to handle. The amount of time college students spend on their phone, scrolling through our apps and distracting us from reality can seem a little concerning at times, but there is a way that we can change our mindset.

Since we're (most likely) not going to shed our addiction any time soon, we might as well make it a positive impact on our lives. So, when you wake up tomorrow morning and grab that phone next to you to scroll through your Instagram feed, make sure to check out these accounts so you can add some feel-good inspiration in your day.

empowerpuffgurl

This account focuses on self care, intersectionalism, girl power and so, so much more.

recipesforselflove

Exactly what it says it is, recipesforselflove is a feel-good account for everyone who needs a little extra help.

thebehappyproject

Just like it says in their bio, we need to love ourselves first before we can love anyone else!

laurajaneillustrations

In case you ever wished your thoughts were brought to life through illustrations, this account is for you.

oh_sograceful

A mix of interviews, positive quotes, and stories from two best friend bloggers in Cleveland.

stacieswift

A mom with a knack for positive vibes and self love.

typingfeminism

More than 50 amazing female artists involved in making these posts!

inkscribbler

It's truly incredible what people can do with calligraphy and freehand.

badass.femme

From RBG, to Malala, to Dua Lipa, this account highlights every badass woman you could think of.

bkaspr

Brian Kaspr's feed is aesthetically pleasing to a new degree.

colleenmakes

Rebelling against perfect, one illustration at a time.

positivelysparkly

Sparkles can always make you feel better, especially when they are accompanied by great posts.