If You Feel Like You Aren't Good Enough, Don't Worry, You Are SO Much More Than That

If one person doesn't see your worth, screw them, someone will - it just takes time.
222

Doesn't it suck when you never feel good enough for anyone?

No matter how hard you try, it just seems as though they are never happy with what you do or how you do the things you do. You can try so hard and it still won't seem to please them or even satisfy them.

After years of not feeling good enough for anyone, you finally learn that not everyone can be pleased, and the one who you should be making happy is yourself. Do the things you love without worrying if someone will accept you, someday someone will come into your life and accept you for all that you are

No matter how much you feel like you aren't good enough, please trust me because you are so much more than good enough. If one person doesn't see that then screw them, someone will - it just takes time.

Being with someone who makes you feel like you aren't good enough drains you physically and mentally. You are always doing things that might make them happy but never do. You have to let that go, it's damaging you and your soul. It's going to be hard but it's toxic and I promise you that one day someone will love and appreciate every part of you in ways you never thought possible.

Be with someone who loves you, cares for you, and never makes you feel unwanted, unappreciated, or unloved. You'll feel much happier and much more relaxed and comfortable. You will find that guy that makes you feel on top of the world and not in your personal hell. You'll feel like you found someone you can call "home." and trust me that is the best feeling anyone could ever ask for, and I promise you that your time will come.

After being in toxic relationships for four years, I found a guy who makes me feel like no guy ever made me feel - and that's what all of us are really looking for.