My Top 5 Favorite Makeup Companies
Beauty Fashion

My Top 5 Favorite Makeup Companies

As a makeup lover, I adore many cosmetics brands, but here are my favs.

38
My Top 5 Favorite Makeup Companies
https://pixabay.com/en/lipstick-lipgloss-lip-gloss-lips-791761/

In the sixth grade, my mom bought me my very first lipstick. It was a light pink, shimmery color from Maybelline. I loved it so much, I had to expand my collection. Over the years, I have developed loyalty toward certain brands for all sorts of different reasons, and I will explain why. Some brands that I love did not make the list, these are just my own personal top five.

5. Loreal

Loreal is hands down my favorite drugstore brand. In my opinion, their mascaras have just as good formulas/wands as higher end brands, but for a way better cost. They also my personal favorite foundation, "True Match Lumi." It gives your skin such a healthy looking glow! Also, they carry nicely pigmented lipsticks and pretty highlighters. The only downside is that sometimes their products can have a lot of fragrance in them. If you are okay with that, then full speed ahead!

4. Clinique

The reason why I love Clinique is for their hypo-allergenic formulas. If you have sensitive eyes, and are bothered by mascaras frequently, try Clinique! Additionally, they have my favorite pencil eyeliners. Their formula is so smooth, and goes on in an ease! This was the very first eyeliner I ever used, and it was very simple, especially because each one comes with a smudger on the end to blend out any mistakes. On top of that, their skincare line is great. If you are acne prone like myself, I recommend them.

3. BareMinerals

These guys have gorgeous eyeshadows. Seriously. I like the ones that come in pigment form. They give such beautiful color payoff, and I guarantee you will compliments on your eye look. Otherwise, they have excellent blushes as well. This brand is great if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin because they don't pump their stuff full of irritating chemicals.

2. Morphe

Morphe scores so high because of their quality products mixed in with affordable prices. You can get a palette of theirs for $23, and you can get 35 shades! Other companies, with arguably the same quality level, will charge you maybe $50 for 16 shades. My favorite eyeshadow palette from them is the Bronzed Mocha palette. You can get a great mix of neutral, dramatic, and smoky shades all in one palette.

1. MAC

I am extremely biased towards MAC, mainly due to their lipsticks. They have a huge range of colors to choose from, and they are all so pigmented and long lasting. Their blushes are my hands down favorites, and their eyeshadows and highlighters are to die for. They also donate to HIV/AIDS through their VivaGlam line, in which they collaborate with different celebrities. Who knows? Your fav celeb may be collaborating with them next! And fun fact, if you save up six empty MAC products (excluding VivaGlam products), you can exchange them for a free lipstick. Your empty products will be recycled.

And... there you have it. There are so many more fabulous brands out there, but those are some brands that I always know I can trust!