What Your Favorite Donut Flavor Says About You

Which type are you?

542
Audrey Magazine

Who doesn’t love donuts? When they come fresh out of the oven or fryer and are done just the way you like them, how can you resist? Recently, I got to go to my favorite donut shop in the world. They make warm, vanilla cake batter donuts and let you choose your own toppings. It’s heavenly. While in the store I noticed that everyone had a flavor, and it seemed to match them perfectly. Here is what I came up with about people’s favorite donut flavor and what it says about them.

Plain

Often it is assumed the most boring people like the plain donut, but I tend to disagree. Like the donut, these people don’t need extra frills or sweetness in their life. They have their own drive and will to succeed. They don’t need the mess of glaze or chocolate to ruin their morning and they probably drink their coffee black, dipping their plain donut in it as they go.

Glazed

Like, the plain donut-eater this person does not need any extra frills in their life, however, a little sugar couldn’t hurt. These people are sweet like the glaze they love and don’t care what anyone else thinks. They have their own drive but are a little more free-spirited then the plain donut-eaters. The glazed donut is no on-the-go donut since it usually comes with a sticky mess. Glazed donut lovers prefer to take their time, sit down, and enjoy their donut in all its deliciousness.

Chocolate with sprinkles

This is probably the most basic of all donut flavors, and the most popular. How do I know this you ask? Just look at what type of donut the donut emoji is: chocolate with sprinkles. People who enjoy this flavor donut are, like the donut, the most basic of them all. This is in no way meant to be offensive, since this is after all, my favorite flavor as well. Embrace it. These people don’t need to be different from everyone else and they’re okay with that. They are fun-loving people who are always hip to the latest trends and gossip.

Double chocolate

This donut is over the top with a chocolate batter that is glazed and then covered with another layer of chocolate. Like the donut, these people are over the top. They are exuberant, loud and always ready to have a good time. Nothing is to decedent or rich for them.

Jelly or cream filled

These donuts are missing the quintessential middle part, making them unique. It is still, however, hard to figure out just how unique they are until you rip it open and the flavor comes oozing out. The people who like this style of donut are just as much of a surprise themselves. There’s something special about them but it is not until one gets to know them that their center shines through. They are a surprise, bursting with energy and passion, but they just need a little help opening up.

Other

Sometimes donut shops attempt to make new and unique flavor combinations like chocolate with bacon, cookies and cream, or peanut butter and jelly. These flavors are aimed at a select group of people. They are quickly bored with the norm and are always looking to expand their horizon, or in this case, their taste palate. They are spontaneous and their love for adventure is infectious. Others may not always approve of their choices, especially in donuts, but they admire their enthusiasm to try new things.

So, which flavor are you?