When You Give A Girl A Dad
Parents

When You Give A Girl A Dad

My dad is my hero and best friend

1997
When You Give A Girl A Dad

My dad is my biggest blessing, my best friend, and my hero.

When you give a girl a dad you give her someone to teach her how men should treat her. I know my dad always would teach me how I should be treated by a man and what I should look for.

When you give a girl a dad you give her a strong man to look up to. Growing up without a mom was strange for me, but my dad showed me what it was like to be strong and have faith.

When you give a girl a dad you give her someone to turn to for advice. I go to my dad for everything and he always has the right answers, even when I don't want them. My dad always seems to know the right thing to say and knew all of the answers.

When you give a girl a dad you give her a support system. My dad was always at every school event and was always in the front row taking pictures. He used to embarrass me, but now I see girls that don't have that and am so thankful.

When you give a girl a dad you give her someone to look up to. My dad is the strongest person I know, and he has taught me to be strong and stick to my morals and values.

When you give a girl a dad you give her a best friend. When I was younger my dad and I didn't quite see eye to eye, like most teens and their parents, but now my dad is the first person I call with news good and bad, and the first to hear my occasional gossip.

When you give a girl a dad you give her someone that will love her unconditionally and selflessly.

Happy fathers day dad, I love you with my whole heart.