Fast Food Chicken Nuggets, Ranked

Chicken nuggets have a reputation for being simple and basic, but a real chicken nugget expert knows that not all chicken nuggets are equal to each other. From Wendy's to McDonald's to Chick-Fil-A, you can get chicken nuggets about anywhere. Here is the ranking of fast food restaurant chicken nuggets.

Chicken 

Nuggets

Can't

Be

Ranked

Because

They're

All

Perfect 

Burger King.

Burger King

I'm going to say what we all are thinking. If you are selling 10 chicken nuggets for $1, how good are they actually going to be? They're not that good, and their nuggets will be last in my ranking no matter what. It doesn't mean I won't eat them. I just know that there are better ones out there.

Now go out there and try all the chicken nuggets the world offers because life is short and chicken nuggets are amazing. The next time you are going out to eat, don't forget about these bad boys, and you won't be disappointed.