5 Fashion Trends I Have Very Mixed Feelings About

They're just...IDK.

326
Instagram

Listen, I love fashion as much as the next guy don't get me wrong. I'm just so conflicted. Some of the stuff that is trendy right now is kinda cool. Keyword: kinda.

1. Fanny packs

I LOVE Gucci and they make beautiful products. So off the bat, I love this, the color, the design etc. But this whole time I thought fanny packs were ugly bags that either old people used or died after the 80's.

2. Platform shoes

Same thing! I think these Superga platforms are ~s'cute~ but a couple years ago I wouldn't be caught dead in them. I still don't think they look good but they're in style so I guess I like them.

3. Bell bottom jeans

AND AGAIN! I have mixed feelings about bell bottoms. On models and tall skinny people or maybe I think everyone looks good in them except me. Don't get me wrong I don't think I'm fat but I got them Christmas hammy thighs. These are cute and whatever and in style but I still don't like them.

4. Loafers

These are just, IDK. Gucci is my fave designer brand by far because they're very unique and not afraid to do what they want. Literally just because it is Gucci I think its cool. But the whole fur thing I cannot stand. I imagine that my feet would get hot and sweaty in them too and then it would be gross on the inside.

5. One piece bathing suits

Okay so like, I get it. The little slogans on them are super cute and I like those. But they ride up my butt these swimsuits IDK if that happens to anyone else or just me but I hate it. Maybe cool and trendy now but I promise you, we will look back on this and think they were silly.