​Fashion, Beauty, And Home Decorating Trends To Follow This Spring

Spring has finally dawned upon us and with a new season in tact that means a new set of trends to follow!

90
Unsplash

Spring is right around the corner and with every season that approaches, there comes a wave of trends to follow. These trends can range from fashion, beauty, or even home decor! Whatever the case may be, there are trends to consider following regarding each category that may suit your taste.

Fashionable Statements.

With fashion, everyone has their own peculiar, unique tastes. This can be a versatile thing, suited for both men and women, and something to surely bring out the most creative pairings and ideas ultimately resulting in some pretty hot trends. Below is a list of a few of these trends that really caught my eye:

1. Trench Coats.

This may seem like an unusual piece for Spring but when worn with the right thing, you’re sure to make a great fashion statement.

2. Trouser Suits.

There’s something very quirky and unique about this two-piece ensemble, and the great thing is there’s a suit to match everyone’s taste.

3.Pencil Skirts.

I’ve always liked the classy yet sexy refined look and I feel like pencil skirts do just that! The silhouette is very form fitting and hugs your body well—it has been noted this will be a hot buy this year.

4. Crystals.

Glitter, gleam, and shine! Who would’ve thought this attention-grabbing element would be a big Spring staple?

All things beauty you should be aware of this spring.

Ah, makeup and skincare is a topic I could boast about forever if I was allotted the time. Considering this is a big factor in my life, I like to make an effort and keep up with the latest beauty trends. This is an industry with trends that are always changing, much like fashion, and sometimes it can be difficult to keep up! But no worries, a posting on Elle.com has narrowed down the very trends you need to make note of for all of your beauty concerns this Spring.

1. Purple Hair Color.

I couldn’t see myself rocking this royal color, but if you’re someone who’s been considering adding some violet hues to your locks or even going full-on purple, then everything is in your favor as this said to be a hot trend this Spring.

2. Less is more.

The time for overly contoured noses and cheekbones has come and gone and the beauty industry is embracing a more natural look because under all of that makeup everyone is still beautiful. I dig it.

3.Get Your Shine On.

It’s poppin’. What’s poppin’? “My lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss is poppin’.” The infamous jam by Lil Mama always comes to mind whenever I think about applying a lip gloss I really like, believe it or not this is currently on trend so I’d snag the perfect gloss to compliment you this Spring and you can be poppin’ too.

Add some decorative flare to your home.

The website idealhome.co.uk offers some awesome tips to consider as you prepare to decorate your home to openly welcome the warmer season. In my opinion, I feel like flowers are the perfect piece anyone should add to their home when doing Spring decoration, but let's take a look at the very trends that will definitely set your home apart from the rest, shall we?

1. Rich pigments.

This could range from a colorful couch or even just colorful accents to accessorize your living quarters. Purple, navy, and even emerald green are highly praised colors for this Spring.

2.Global goodness.

This is essential in regard to creative textures, shapes, and patterns that could stream off of inspiration from different cultures and customs from all over. Clay, terracotta, and soft ochre are said to play a prominent role this season.

3.Tropical prints.

This actually a trend still ongoing from last year and made such a bold statement that it has made its way on this list. What I find to be the most intriguing fact about these types of prints is that they're sure to make you feel as if though you were vacationing somewhere in the tropics (or so one can at least imagine, right?).

4. Metallic accents.

Shiny decor galore! You may be thinking about a rose gold finish when considering adding metallic accents your home, but this year try to steer towards such accents with more of a brass finish as opposed to the chic gold. It's all about adding a little extra "oomph" to your decorating, and this is sure to do just that!

In summary, there are many, many choices and variations to chose from as you consider which trend suits your tastes best. Whether it's putting together a fashionable outfit, updating your beauty routine, or even redecorating your there's surely a trend you can consider this Spring season as you weigh out your options for staying on trend!