24 Fantastic Gifts For The Fox Lover In Your Life

What's not to love about these wily woodland creatures?

1592
noemarin

It's that time of year again! You're already stressing about holiday plans and buying presents for people you really care about, when yet another acquaintance makes a comment about exchanging presents with you! It's hard enough to pick a perfect present for someone you know, but for the girl in the cubicle next to yours?

Whether you're looking for a gift for someone you like, or someone who you feel the need to buy a present for, you're in luck with these fox-themed items! Cute, classy, and practical, you'll find something on this list for your fox-loving friends.

1. Ceramic office accessory

If you are buying this fox-related gift for someone you know at work, this ceramic desk accessory would be perfect! Call it like it is (a bowl for holding random stuff) and they'll find a use for it!

2. Fox Socks

I don't care what children say, socks are NEVER a bad gift! Especially fox socks like these. (Shout out to Target for selling the cutest socks)

3. Fox mug

While this mug reminds me vaguely of what a real-life flareon would look like, it's still a really neat mug for fox-lovers! The stained glass look is gorgeous!

4. Fox beanie

There are some odd fox-related hats out there. This one, however, is cute without being weird. A simple fox on the front makes this a great gift for those who like foxes, but don't want to take things too far.

5. Fox throw

Blankets are great gifts. Blankets with foxes on them? Even better! For the cozy fox-lover you know.

6. Origami fox necklace

This necklace is a simple and elegant way to add a little fox into someone's wardrobe. Accessories make great gifts, especially when they're this cute!

7. Fox in the box sponge set

Is the product itself fox related? Not really! But there are foxes on the box and chances are, if you're buying it for someone who enjoys makeup, they'll love it anyway!

8. Fox throw pillow

Cute and foxy without being childish and weird, this pillow is great for someone who is always looking to accessorize their home more.

9. Rusty the Fox notebook

What's cuter than a notebook with a sleepy lil fox on it? Nothing. The answer is nothing.

10. Hand gilded fox bangle

Minimalist, classy, and incredibly adorable, this fox bangle is perfect for the stylish fox-lover in your life.

11. Fox laundry tote

Have a roommate that loves foxes but doesn't do laundry ever? Help them hide their unsightly dirty clothes from the world with this cute little laundry tote!

12. Anatomy of a fox card

Includes important anatomical features such as "stylish red suit" and "tricky den scrapers." Also comes in other forms, like notebooks and mugs!

13. Fox boxers

Remember: boxers make great pajama shorts for everybody.

14 Fox water bottle

Not only is this water bottle punny, it's a great way to track your hydration throughout the day! For the friend who likes foxes a lot, but doesn't drink water a lot.

15. Fox sheet set

Who doesn't want to incorporate foxes into their bedroom? If the answer is "the person I'm buying these for," then maybe don't buy them.

16. Crochet fox cup cozy

For the sensitive-handed, coffee-loving fox lover in your life.

17. Franny Fox measuring spoon set

These fox measuring spoons are absolutely adorable! And with luck, whoever you buy them for will use them to bake you treats!

18. Adjustable fox ring

Another piece of jewelry that's foxy without being too loud. Subtle and dang cute, this adjustable ring is great for anyone!

19. Fox containers

These fox jars are sooo adorable, and can hold just about anything you want to put in them! From bathroom products to cookies, whoever you're buying this for will find a great use.

20. Fox pouch

Pouches are great for SO many things. It can hold your phone, makeup, pens and pencils; it can be a wristlet and hold ALL of those things. You can never go wrong with a pouch!

21. Fox measuring cups

Bakers love foxes too! These nesting measuring cups are perfect for the fox-lover who spends a lot of time in their kitchen.

22. Reusable microwavable fox hand warmers

As a cold-hearted— I mean handed— person, I can genuinely say that this is a gift I would use quite often. Hurry, though! There are only a few left.

23. Fox backpack

Not only is this backpack cute, it's functional too! The perfect size to replace a purse when you realize that backpacks require no hands at all.

24. Fox scarf

Scarves are another great way to subtly incorporate foxes into your outfit. This scarf is silky, lightweight, and those foxes are so dang cute!

It's always a relief when you're able to find a thoughtful gift without much stress. These fox-themed items make for great presents, or a great way to treat yourself for doing such a great job shopping for everyone else's presents. Enjoy!