Famous 48 In Scottsdale, AZ Is Making A Comeback

Famous 48, known for its Arizona local comfort food and alcohol, will open on February 12, 2019.

114

Scottsdale is gaining a new and impressive sports bar a few miles North of Old Town Scottsdale. Famous 48 promises a casual vibe, comfort food and a sanctuary for guests who enjoy locally made craft beer and sports.

Formerly located in Old Town Scottsdale, Famous 48 is moving eight miles north to The Shops Gainey Village, a mall that currently houses locally owned shops and restaurants.

The new location is convenient for shoppers and residents of the area who like to enjoy a relaxing, hospitable restaurant experience.

This particular sports grill is set aside from others because of its love for Arizona, its residents and innovative food and serving styles.

The eatery possesses a unique and creative menu that includes many American and Arizona dishes. From waffle-pressed macaroni and cheese to crispy southwest egg rolls, the traditionally made food is guaranteed to satisfy your cravings. Other popular picks on the menu include baby back ribs (pictured below), fish-n-chips and the skillet cookie.

Along with artisan foods, Famous 48 also offers an extensive list of innovative craft cocktails, beer and wine -many of which are local to Arizona.

Cocktails such as the Fashioned48, Prickly Pear Mojito and the Red Rock Sunset all feature a taste of the valley as they include ingredients that are home-grown and made locally.

The new interior of the 4,500 square-foot building is an ideal atmosphere for sports-lovers and families. It will include horseshoe-shaped booths, a comfortable bar, and 36 TVs.

The climate in Arizona is great for outdoor dining, and Famous 48 uses the sunny weather to its benefit. Seating is available inside and outside and includes an indoor/outdoor bar.

The interesting name, "Famous 48," is suiting for the establishment because Arizona was the 48th state to be admitted into the Union on Feb. 14, 1912. Arizona's culture is reflected in the design of the building, the menu and the sunny vibe that the restaurant strives to create.

The restaurant is owned by the company Square One Concepts along with other familiar eateries like Bourbon & Bones, Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers and Wasted Grain.

Founder and CEO S. Barrett Rinzler has been named "2017 Restaurateur of the Year."