My Family's Famous Quotes

My Family's Famous Quotes

Every family has its own sayings that are useful in any situation.

91
My Family's Famous Quotes

No family is the same, and it shows through many things, like how they dress, how they were raised, and many others. Every family has one thing in common: they each have their own "family sayings." What I mean is that these are sayings that a family member always says, and they just kind of stick with family members. My family has many of these sayings that have stayed in my mind for many years, and I want to share some of them. I try to use these sayings whenever I can because I would want them to possibly pass on to other people, just like I am doing right now.

"If you have nothing nice to say to or about someone, then don't say it at all." -My Father

"Put your trust in God, and He will take care of the rest." -My Grandma

"It may not seem like it now, but your hard work will mean something one day." -My Aunt

"Forget the negative comments. Why? Cause they don't mean anything. They're words." -My Mom

"Once you get rid of toxic people in your life, you'll start to smile a little bit more." -Me

"Trust others with respect, even your enemies. You never know. One day, your enemy might become a new friend." -My Sister

"Even in the darkest moments, there is a light calling out for you to come back and be strong." -My Grandma

"Be strong for your friends. They need you as much as you need them." -My Mom

"Woof!" -My Dog

I never realized how much these were being said in my life until I actually sat down and thought about them. Every family has its sayings, and I encourage you to think about the ones in your life. Who knows? They might come in handy one day.