Fall Weather Is The Best Weather

Fall Weather Is The Best Weather

Enjoy it while you can.

119
Fall Weather Is The Best Weather

I cannot tell you when my next exam is but I can tell you what the weather will be like for the next seven to 10 days.

I check my phone several times a day to see what the upcoming forecast calls for. After spending way too much time seeing future forecasts in the mid-90s, I saw something that pleasantly surprised me: a day with a high in the upper 70s, then multiple days of highs being in the low 80s.

This is Texas, so I'm sure that the forecast will change at least 10 more times, but this look into the future shows that fall is (almost) finally here, and I love that. There are several reasons to love the fall season, but in my opinion, the best reason is because of the weather.

Summer in Texas is nearly unbearable, winter in Texas is too inconsistent, and spring is too short, so fall wins best season by default.

Fall is the only time when you can wear shorts or jeans and be comfortable no matter what.

Fall weather is also calmer than the other seasons. The other three seasons have some kind of extreme, whether it's rain, snow/ice, or heat. It rains every now and then during this time of the year, but it's nothing like the great flood of spring 2015.

Fall is also the last time you get to enjoy being outside. When winter hits in Texas, it hits hard. During the fall, you cannot pick a wrong time to be outside because temperatures range from chilly to mild; there's something for everybody.

I don't know how long fall will be with us this year, so I'm going to savor every day of it. When winter hits, I shall hide indoors until March, just like everybody else.