Fall is for the Return of Live TV Shows

Fall is for the Return of Live TV Shows

Hands down the best week of the year
7

Obviously the holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving are pretty awesome. We get to see our families, eat great food, and get a break from schoolwork, but let's face it, this next magical week of September is truly the best because...drum roll please...

ALL OUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS COME BACK.

We've waited patiently for months waiting to hear the end of a cliff-hanger with an answer to a life-changing question, we've waited to see if our favorite couples will still be together or if they're over forever, we've waited to see the fall-out of drama and we've wondered if a certain character would ever find out crucial information and how they would react.

For weeks and months we have rematched the newest season or even rewatched older seasons and binged from the beginning for days on end. We've come up with theories and predictions. We've hoped for certain outcomes and dreaded things that seemed inevitable.

With all of this in mind, here's a refresher of some of our returning favorites and some predictions for what's to come with the newest season.

WARNING: Spoilers Ahead

1)Grey's Anatomy-returning this Thursday, September 22, 8pm on ABC

This is sure to be the best and most exciting reunion series, and I know we're all dying to get back into the fast-talking, coffee drinking, junk food for days mode.

Cover Image Credit: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjayuOPj5fPAhXDdD4KHffeAs4QjB0IBg&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffanon.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FCategory%3ATV_Series&psig=AFQjCNHtyH0RrUoi086sMN_BhrhflUeHbg&ust=1474226304408328