Fall In Love With His Eyes Not Just His Looks

Because his eyes will never change.

1621
http://pictures.4ever.eu/tag/23004/happy-couple

When you meet someone new, you're going to experience the excitement and it's going to be quite a rush. You'll eventually start to fall for that person, but fall in love with the right things.

Fall in love with his eyes. Over time, his looks will fade. His flawless skin won't seem so flawless anymore when he's in his 70s. His hair will either all fall out, or turn gray. Everything on him will start to race with gravity, and he will eventually lose all of his teeth. The toned and strong muscular arms on his body will present themselves in a less than sexy manner by the time he's 80, and his body will eventually present sickness after sickness. His eyes, however, will always stay the same. Eyes are like seasons, some even change colors over the seasons. They'll go from happy to sad, and sometimes you'll see the sparkle disappear. Do not worry, that sparkle can come back if you nurture like God intended.

Fall in love with his eyes. As the two of you get older, you both will change. Not only will your looks change, but your personalities and your likes and dislikes will change. You'll love new people, and you'll love different things at different times. When you fall in love with his eyes, every time you look into them you'll be reminded of the love you started out with. His eyes will be the same color of hazel that you loved the first time he ever looked at you. Fall in love with his eyes because one day you'll need to be reminded of a story, and you can always find that memory hidden within them, because those are the same eyes that lived through it too.

Fall in love with his eyes, because in those eyes he sees the real you. You may wake up one morning and look at yourself in the mirror and you may hate everything you see, but his eyes see you in a completely different way. In that moment, his eyes are what matter. Fall in love with his eyes because one day you'll need to be reminded of how beautiful you are, and all it will take is one look at them to be reassured of that. Fall in love with his eyes because they alone will tell you everything you need to know. You'll be able to know how he feels about you because his eyes will tell you.

Whenever you find yourself questioning why you ever fell for him in the first place, just take a look into those gorgeous hazel eyes and you'll remember. You'll know.