Fall Fashion Must-Haves

Fall Fashion Must-Haves

Keep up with fall trends and see what this year's staples are.
7

Fall is here! And that means your favorite fall fashion pieces can finally come out of hiding. Here is your guide to this season's fall fashion must-haves!

1. Something old.

The classic flannel. It's been around forever and has become a fall fashion staple. Pair your colorful or neutral toned flannel with a t-shirt, cami or simply just buttoned up. Roll up the sleeves or keep them long, use it as a jacket, tie it around your waist -- this piece is too versatile to get rid of!

Best spots to snag it: Target, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21.

2. Something new.

It seems that velvet has debuted this year in a big way! From dresses to crop tops to bodysuits and pantsuits, you can find it all in velvet and in a variety of colors. This fall, try out a piece in this plush material and pair it with some booties to stand out from the crowd.

Best spots to snag it: Urban Outfitters, Nasty Gal, Lulu's.

3. Something borrowed.

It's no secret that 90's fashion is making a comeback. The choker has made its debut once again and no one is complaining. Pair these unique necklaces with just about any outfit. This classic jewelry piece is back, so grab one while still in style!

Best spots to snag it: Lulu's, Urban Outfitters, Brandy Melville, Nasty Gal.

4. Something blue pink.

The color of the fall season? Pink! This girly color can add that romantic or flirty flair to any outfit. This year, grab it in a jacket, sweater, scarf or even shoes and try out the color in a light or pale shade of pink for a subtler statement.

Best spots to snag it: Basically anywhere! Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, H&M.

Now get shopping! You know you want to replenish your fall wardrobe.