Fall Drinks You're Bound To Love (Alcoholic and Non)

Festive and cozy drinks to get you in the mood for Autumn.

122

Fall is upon us. The temperature is dropping, the air is becoming crisp, and the leaves are transitioning in color. Flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg are craved and incorporated into almost every autumn dish made with freshly picked pumpkins or apples. With its mild temperatures and vibrant foliage, Fall is one of the best and most beautiful times of the year. It's a time to get cozy and festive. Here is a collection of alcoholic and nonalcoholic drink recipes that will help you get in the mood and bask in all of fall's greatness:

1. Caramel Apple Sangria

You'll Need:

4 Apples, chopped

1/4 cup Caramel syrup

1 bottle Sparkling apple cider

1 bottle White Wine

Directions

Chill white wine and sparkling apple cider

mix together wine and cider and add 1/4 caramel syrup

Chop 4 apples into small cubes, add to sangria

chill in refrigerator until ready to serve

2. Apple Cider Mimosas

You'll Need:

1 Apple

Apple Cider

Champagne

Gold and Silver Sprinkles (or cinnamon and sugar to coat the rim of the glass)

Directions:

Dip the top of each champagne glass into water and then in the sprinkles or sugar to coat

Pour each champagne glass 1/2-3/4 full with apple cider

Top with champagne

3. Apple and Pumpkin Beer Cocktails

You'll Need:

Cinnamon sticks and cranberries

Ice

2 1/2 oz Lemon Juice

9 oz Apple Cider

8 oz Bourbon

12 oz Pumpkin Ale

Directions

In a cocktail shaker, shake together the bourbon, apple cider and lemon juice. Pour into 4 glasses filled with ice.

Pour the beer evenly into each glass.

Garnish with cinnamon sticks and cranberries. Serve immediately and enjoy!

4. Halloween Hot Cocoa

You'll need:

Green Food Coloring

1 cup White Chocolate Chips

4 cups Milk

Marshmallows

Gummy Worms (optional)

Directions

Heat milk and chips on low-medium heat in a small pot on stove.

Whisk and heat until chips are melted.

Remove from heat and stir in food coloring.

Add marshmallows and gummy worms for garnish.

5. Candy Corn Cocktail

You'll Need:

1 1/2 oz. Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka

3 oz. Sour Mix

2 oz. Pineapple Juice

1/2 oz Grenadine

Whipped Cream for topping

Directions:

Combine Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka, Sour Mix and Pineapple Juice in a shaker with ice, shake

Pour Mic into a martini glass

slowly pour Grenadine into mix (so it settles at bottom)

top with whipped cream

6. Halloween Oreo Hot Cocoa

You'll Need:

1/4 cup water

2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

1 1/2 cups milk

4 oreos, crushed

Directions

In a small sauce pan, add milk, water, cocoa powder and stir over medium heat until warm (can be microwaved)

While cocoa is warming, crush 4 oreos into small chunks and crumbles

Add into cocoa and stir well

Serve hot with an oreo garnish or whipped cream

7. The Kristy Kringle

You'll Need:

3 1" pieces of peeled apple

1 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and sliced thin

1 1/2 oz. Grey Goose Vodka

1/2 oz. Gran Marnier

1 oz. fresh lime juice (1-2 limes)

Juice of 1/4 orange (2 oz.)

2 tablespoons water

2 tablespoons + 2 tablespoons sugar

4 or 5 ice cubes

1 teaspoon cinnamon

Apple chip or lime wedge for garnish

Directions

In small bowl, combine cinnamon with 2 tablespoons sugar. Pour onto small plate and shake to spread out cinnamon/sugar evenly

In small bowl, add water and 2 tablespoons sugar. Microwave for 30 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave for 5-10 seconds at a time until sugar is melted. Set aside syrup.

In cocktail shaker, muddle apple and ginger until apples are totally smashed. Add vodka, Gran Marnier, lime juice, orange juice, simple syrup to shaker. Give everything a quick stir.

Using your juiced orange, run the flesh of the orange along the rim of your cocktail glass. Dip the glass rim into the cinnamon/sugar. Add ice, and strain into glass.

8. Pumpkintini

You'll Need

2 graham crackers (crushed)

ice

6 Tablespoons white rum

6 Tablespoons pureed pumpkin (or substitute pumpkin pie filling)

1 1/2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup

1/2 Tablespoon whiskey

A pinch of ground cinnamon, cloves, ground ginger

2 Tablespoons coconut milk (box)

Directions

Place graham crackers in a zip top plastic bag and roll with a rolling pin to crush.
Pour crumbs onto a plate and set aside.

Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes to within an inch of the top.

Add all ingredients to the cocktail shaker.

Place lid on cocktail shaker and shake to thoroughly combine ingredients.

Wet the edge of the glasses and dip rim into graham cracker crumbs. Strain drink and pour into prepared glasses and serve.

9. Pumpkin Chai Hot Buttered Rum

You'll Need:

2 sticks of unsalted butter, room temperature

1 1/3 cups brown sugar

1/4 cup pumpkin puree

1 teaspoon cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon ginger

1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom

1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Directions:

In a medium bowl, beat together the butter & brown sugar until creamy. Then beat in the pumpkin puree until well incorporated.

Add in the spices and beat another minute on medium speed. Spoon into a freezer safe bowl, cover, and store in the freezer for up to one month.

To make your Pumpkin Chai Hot Buttered Rum:

Pour a shot of your favorite rum into a mug. Then add in 1-2 tablespoons of the buttered rum mix (I would allow the mix to sit out at room temperature for about 10 minutes before trying to scoop it out).

Pour in boiling water to about a half inch of filling the mug and then mix.

Top with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream. (This is optional, but I like the extra creaminess the ice cream gives the drink.)

These 9 drinks are ideal for fall gatherings, Halloween parties, and even nights in cuddling up and watching Netflix. Between warm and cozy hot chocolate and colorful cocktails bursting in flavor, there’s a fun, festive fall cocktail out there for everyone and for any occasion.