6 Must Try Boozy Christmas Drinks

Christmas, to many, is the greatest time of the year. Christmas is a time to gather with family and celebrate. It is a time to eat amazing food and drink to your heart's content (or until your mother starts scolding you despite the fact that you are a grown adult). This holiday season, don't waste your time and money on drinks that are sub-par, here are some great recipes you'll want to share.

1. Christmas Sangria

Ingredients

• 2 750 ml bottles of your favorite white wine blend or Riesling
  • 1 pomegranate
  • 2 oranges, sliced thin
  • 6 ounces cranberries, about 1 1/2 cups
  • 1 cup pomegranate juice
  • 2 cups ginger ale, or club soda for a less sweet version

Directions

1. In a large pitcher, combine the white wine, pomegranate pieces, orange slices, cranberries and pomegranate juice.
  2. Chill for one hour or more.
  3. Stir in the ginger ale and serve.

2. 'The Grinch' Cocktail

Ingredients:

• 3 oz peach schnapps
  • 3 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
  • 12 oz orange juice
  • 4 oz Sprite® soda
  • 3 oz Blue Curacao liqueur

Directions:

1. Mix in a large pitcher and serve.

3. Peppermint White Russian

Ingredients:

-1 /2-2 oz. Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka

-1 oz. Kahlua

-Milk 2 percent or higher

Directions:

1. Pour Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka and Kahlua into a glass over ice.

2. Add a splash of milk.

4. 'Jack Frost' Cocktail

Ingredients:

• Light corn syrup for rimming glasses
  • Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
  • 8 cups ice (more or less depending on desired consistency)
  • 1 cup pineapple juice Coupons
  • ½ cup blue curacao
  • ½ cup vodka or light rum (I used vodka)
  • ½ cup cream of coconut

Directions:

1. Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of corn syrup onto a plate and dip the rims into the corn syrup, then dip in coconut flakes.
  2. In a blender, blend ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka and cream of coconut until desired consistency is reached.
  3. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.

5. Santa's Little Ho Ho

Ingredients:

-1 Bottle of Champagne

-1 Bottle of Ginger Ale (Canada Dry)

-2 (10 0z.) Packages of Frozen Strawberries Partially Thawed

Directions:

1. In large punch bowl combine ingredients.

2. Gently stir and serve.

6. White Christmas Mimosa

Ingredients:

-Prosecco

-White Cranberry Juice

-Frozen Cranberries

Directions:

1. (Optional) dip glasses in corn syrup then colored sugar

2. Add equal parts Prosecco and white cranberry juice to each glass.

3. Garnish with frozen cranberries.

Disclaimer: Please drink responsibly!