Fall Date Ideas

Fall Date Ideas

6 must go on fall dates.

180
Fall Date Ideas
google

Fall is right around the corner and I am beyond ready for it! Boot heels, scarfs, furs, and pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! I’m one of those people who have to buy pumpkin scented and pumpkin flavored anything I see. I saw ‘Pumpkin Pie’ flavored Vodka, went crazy in the store and bought it on spot. Even my Grandma will see the latest pumpkin ‘treat’ in the local grocery store and pick it up for me. If its pumpkin I need it. With fall being the most beautiful, trendy, and spooky time of the year, it’s only appropriate to take advantage of all these great fall date ideas! These are perfect to do with your boyfriend, that cute guy you’re getting to know, or the hottie you’re casually dating. Some of these would even be fun to do with your best friend, your sibling, and even your Mom!

1. PSL Date

Pumpkin spice latte is the official fall drink so this had to be #1. Go to your nearest Starbucks with that cute boy, order your pumpkin drink, and give him a quick kiss for spending $12 on just coffee. (I personally go for the pumpkin spice frap because I like cold drinks) Put your cups next to each other and take a cheesy pic of the cute cups with both your names on them. You’ll thank me later for all the IG likes! Don’t just hang out in the coffee shop, take your drinks and go on a romantic walk! Snuggling and bumping next to each other, holding hands, you’re basically in your own Rom Com now. The leaves falling and the light breeze make for a beautiful back drop.

2. Movie Night

I have a couple different suggestions for this!

1. This is an awesome excuse to touch each other and be close. There are always new horror movies in theaters out in the fall, go see one that looks good together! After, surprise him (or her) by going out to a cute little restaurant that features pumpkin pie milkshakes. Pick up the tab without your date knowing. Say you have to go to the bathroom and run up front and pay. This is for that somebody you’re really trying to impress.

2. Cuddle up on your couch (or in your bed) and watch a horror movie or a scary series at home! I would suggest to watch the original Halloween, American Horror Story, Ghost Adventures, A Nightmare on Elm Street, or one of The Conjuring movies. Or, if you’re a 90’s baby like me you could be nostalgic and have a Goosebumps/Are You Afraid of The Dark marathon!! To be extra cute take a pumpkin and gut it all out, fill it with some ice and you have your own pumpkin cooler for the evening. Put bottles of your favorite pumpkin beer inside it and it will keep them nice and chilly. Order a pizza or have a snack precooked for your date.

3. Pumpkin Patch

While a pumpkin patch may not be the most romantic it’s still a lot of fun! You’ll also get to take cute pictures sitting on hay stacks and standing with pumpkins. Everyone on your IG will be envious of you are your new boo’s cute fall pics. This is a date that is sure to make conversation and cause chemistry. If you want to be supper cute, before the date you can pick up two water bottles with infusers. Cut up some apples, pears, plums and add these to the bottle. Toss in a few cinnamon sticks too. Now add some water and place in the fridge to cool! This autumn infused water taste great and shows your date how thoughtful/creative you are. After this he has no choice but to buy you the biggest pumpkin in the patch!

4. Carve a Pumpkin Together

Cover an area with newspaper and get to work! Carving a pumpkin is harder than it looks so you’ll both be touching hands and working together. If you’re against carving the pumpkin you can also paint it. This pumpkin is basically your love child now, name it, love it, and care for it. You’ve created it together so you’re kind of parents now, I guess. Anyways, pumpkin carving definitely needs some food. Make some buffalo chicken dip or some spinach dip and grab a big bag of chips. For drinks get some apple cider or cream soda, both of these mix well with pumpkin pie vodka! Indulge on these throughout the pumpkin carving process and after. When you’re done carving the pumpkin you can collect all the seeds and bake them! Season them well or make them sweet with cinnamon sugar! You’ll look adorable baking these seeds together. Don’t forget to snapchat you and your cutie carving the pumpkin and getting messy! You’ll love watching your snap story over and over again the next day.

5. Haunted House

This is a fall favorite! If you’ve been looking for a way to get close to him but don’t know how to or you’re too shy to, this is for you. You’ll definitely be grabbing onto him with all the ghouls and evil clowns jumping out at you. By the end of the night I guarantee you’ll be in his arms. You’ll jump and scream all night causing you both to open up and have a great night. Get drunk after, laugh, and make out. It’ll be a date night you’ll both remember.

6. Football Game

I am not a fan of football at all, but I can’t deny how cute couples look when they’re at a football game and post a pic on IG together. Throw on a cute outfit layering your fall fashion with a casual heeled boot. Maybe even put your team’s sticker on your cheek! You’ll instantly feel like a school girl again with her boyfriend at the big high school game. You’ll both be filed with the excitement from all the craziness in the stadium, cheering and screaming. After the game go to a local sports bar/restaurant. Football screams fall to a lot of people, but honestly this date is worth doing just for the cute IG pic.