Fall break...Is That You?

Fall break...Is That You?

5 Reasons I'm excited that break is finally in arm's reach.
5

This is the week that I have been waiting for ever since I moved back on campus. This Friday is the start of a well deserved and much needed break. I am so thankful for this opportunity. School has been so busy and I am excited to chill and not have academic responsibilities for a little bit. The following reasons are what I am looking forward to most when I go back home for a few days.

1. See my family

I have not seen my family for about two months. They are greatly missed. It is always nice to be reunited with them.

2. Eat a home-cooked meal

I am always one to want to eat out all of the time. Being away from school makes me very appreciative of home cooked meals. I am tired of the repetition of the meals that my school's dining services provide.

3. See friends from home

I talk to them quite often, but we haven't seen each other since the summer! I'm looking forward to hanging out and catching up with my close friends.

4. Have a good night's sleep

I am ready to sleep in my own comfortable bed without the disruptions of noisy neighbors who think it's okay to not be considerate of other people's sleep.

5. Shower without shoes

This is what I'm looking forward to the most. Showering with shoes gets annoying after a while!