7 Fall Activities Everybody Should Try This Season

This is going to be fun.

69
Huffington Post

Fall seems to be the favorite season of most people. It is for me, at least. Here are a list of things you can do this fall to have some fun and enjoy the season with a friend, family member, or significant other!

1. Scary movie marathon

Or any Halloween themed movie. Some people aren't huge fans of scary movies, but it gives you a pretty good reason to cuddle up to someone.

2. Visit a pumpkin patch

When I was younger, my siblings and I and a few of our friends went to the pumpkin patch behind our house and were smashing pumpkins (no pun intended). I got hit in the shin with a shovel, which wasn't at all fun, but pumpkin patches can be a great place to bond with your family.

3. Decorate your house

This could be the most fun part of any season. Placing jack-o-lanterns on the porch railing, hanging lights from the ceiling, lighting candles and putting up portraits and stickers. This is always a fun activity to share with anyone.

4. Carve pumpkins

This is one of the most traditional Halloween activities, next to trick-or-treating. It is very tough and takes lots of patience, but the hardest part is choosing what face you want to give your jack-o-lantern.

5. Throw a Halloween party

It may sound a bit childish, but you're never too old to dress up for Halloween and throw a party with your family (or friends).

6. Go on a coffee date

With fall comes the pumpkin spice craze. With the air getting colder it only makes sense to go to a coffee shop with your S/O for your favorite latte....or hot chocolate!

7. Listen to scary music and tell scary stories

The best part of Halloween is the thrill of being scared.