I believe in Faith, so should you

I believe in Faith, so should you

Faith encourages you, gives you strength, helps you in hard times and gives you hope.

29
I believe in Faith, so should you

For me faith is belief in something without evidence and sometimes in the face of evidence. I believe I have faith because there is plenty of evidence that people believe all sorts of things without any evidence. Astrology and Homeopathy are great examples in which I have immense faith in.

Faith is a psychological help in times of crisis. Believing in something, whether true or not and whether you have evidence or not, can have positive benefits. Faith is a virtue and still generally has positive connotations. To me this is not bizarre and reflective of a quote attributed to Bertrand Russell: Most people would rather die than think; in fact, most do.

Faith is used as a tool to fill in gaps where knowledge is unavailable. Liars exploit faith as a means of getting what they want. Extortionists, swindlers, philanderers understand how to develop fear and exploit face to manipulate people.

In the past when things did not go according to my plan, I lost faith, not only in myself, but also in any potential outcome of my life. Failure did that to me. When I experienced life's monumental failures, it was easy to lose hope and faith.

Going through life and all of its ups and downs has taken a troll on me. At times, it's enough to question my existence. Little by little, a part of me was broken, until one day, I dug deep down inside and somehow found the strength I needed to make it through. That strength came from my faith. Everything in life is far easier to get through when we have faith. It's the guiding light that helps push us towards our purpose.

If I really want something in life, and I mean I really want it deep down inside and I have a strong-enough reason I absolutely must achieve it, faith is the thing that helps me to see that through. It's at the core of a persistent heart. I don't give up on my hopes and dreams just because I faced some initial setbacks. I Lean on my faith as often as possible and I soon come to realise why having unwavering faith is so important in life.

Faith is confidence

Faith is assurance

Faith is humbling oneself, before the unknowable.

Faith is respecting our comprehensive limits in a limitless world.

Faith is stepping outside the boundaries of logic without having to take a huge leap.

Faith is giving light to darkness

Faith is touching and filling the void

Faith is prayer

Faith is hope

Faith is God

I want people to have faith in me. Faith in people is hope, I have faith that someone will do for me what I am willing to do for them. I want the people in my life to know they can count on me. If they fall ,I will pick them up. If they can't walk,I will carry them. And I have faith that they will do the same for me. It's what I would expect out everyone and maybe I should have faith in the human race and expect the best out of everyone in our lives.