My Fairy Tale

My Fairy Tale

6 months can feel like a lifetime.

656
My Fairy Tale
Alyssa Maher

They say one day you'll meet someone. That you'll meet the one person you can be yourself around. The one person who you're not afraid to show off. The one who can make you laugh like no one else can. The one who shows you and loves you the way you deserved to be loved. The one you love and want by your side through the good times and bad times. That person is you.

It all started in June of last year. The day you walked into work. I couldn't help but smile. Then you said hello and I was done. Working with you didn't feel like work at all. Getting paid to do nothing but laugh and smile with you was one of the best feelings. I loved working because you were there. The more we got to work together the easier it was to be around you; the more I fell for that goofy smile.

Then everything began to fall into place with you. You finally worked up the courage to ask me not for my number, but for my snapchat. After about a week or so you finally just gave me your number. Took you long enough!

Our first "date" was amazing. We just sat there talking, but being with you just felt so comfortable, so right. Now we're 6 months into our relationship and I can't imagine my life without you in it.

Loving you is like being on top of the world. I'm so happy to have you as my boyfriend. Someone who can be so frustrating at times, but also makes loving them so easy. Someone who never fails to make me laugh. Someone who shows me just how amazing life is when you have someone you love to go through it with. Someone who completes me. Someone who never makes me feel broken and always keeps my heart full.

Thank you for always making me smile even when I feel like I can't. For showing me what it truly means to love someone. Thank you for choosing me, but most importantly thank you for stealing my heart. I wouldn't want to give it anyone else. I'm lucky to say that I have found my happy ever after with you. Spending a day, even an hour with you just feels like a lifetime. We have so many adventures ahead of us and I can't wait to take them with you. Happy 6 months to my amazing boyfriend. I'm so lucky to have someone like you. I love you always and forever. Here's to our happy ever after!