Failure Is The Only Way To Grow, Instead Of Running From It, We Need To Run TO It

No matter how many times my mom will tell me not to do something, I subconsciously have to do it anyway. In my very small amount of years living, I have learned that I am someone who has to learn the hard way in order to get something through the thick head of mine. But within this system of mine, it has made me learn that whether I'm in control or not and whether it's good or bad, everything happens for a reason. I have also learned that my choices affect my future. And before you get all scared that whenever decision is made means your future is at stake, just don't look at is with the glass is half empty perspective.

Just like in the Netflix original Black Mirror movie 'Bandersnatch' you are continually posed with questions that affect which way the movie will continue. Just like life, you had to make decisions right then and there to resume your position. Now hopefully you are not presented with decisions on how to destroy and dispose of a body, (spoiler alert) but rather regular decisions that will affect your next move. Continuing on with the movie, as each decision you make comes to a close you either carry on with the storyline, or it just ends. This shows how your decisions have consequences, but something to take away from it all is that no matter which way the story ends, you can always restart and try again. This concept is parallel to life, yes, you might not make the right decision every time you make one, but that does not mean your life is over. If like me, you learn things the hard way after failing and possibly feeling you hit rock bottom, remember there is always more room to reset, grow and change.

If we didn't learn from our mistakes and failures, we would not be who we are today. Our choices affect our future, and hopefully, you make more better ones than worse, but we don't grow when things get constantly handed to us. There are lessons that come with pain, and pain equals gain.

So next time you are pressed with a hard (or simple) decision, remember that no matter what you decide to go with it doesn't have to be negative ending. It's all about perspective so remember that your failures are actually success if you take the lessons learned from them.