Are You Facing Trials & Tribulations?

Are You Facing Trials & Tribulations?

Hand all your trials over to Christ.

251
Are You Facing Trials & Tribulations?
Picture Quotes

Turn to God and thank Him. Thank Him for the trials and tribulations you’re currently facing. (Stressed out, feeling broken, feel like every door you turn to, it slams, etc...) You are probably looking at this screen like “why on earth does this crazy lady want me to thank Him for making me face what I’m going through right now? I can hear some of you saying: “It’s just not fair.” “Does He even hear my prayers?” “I wonder if He listens to what I am saying…” Woah! Let me tell you. I know those sayings all too well. I was the queen of always questioning God. And as a normal human being, I still at times ask Him if He hears me. But if there is absolutely one thing I have learned it is, Our God is so gracious, His love is unconditional, He is always near, and He is never going to leave or forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6) He is on your team. It’s us who seem to turn against Him because things don’t go our way.

You were broken up with, but you prayed to spend your life with him; Your Heavenly Father has someone just for you. But always remember you are not defined by your boyfriend, or friends. You are defined by our one true love: Christ. When the time is right, God will unfold your future just the way HE has planned for you. (Ecclesiastes 3:11) & (Song of Songs 4:7)

You have been seeing this guy who you meet on a dating sites, your friends introduced you, maybe you even met him at a bar, maybe even in church. Either way you are feeling pressured to live in the worlds way: Because your friends are all doing it, or saying that is cool. Your body and heart are a sacred temple. (Romans 12:2) & (1 Corinthians 6:19-20) & (1 Timothy 2:9)

Stressed out because of school, or financials, or struggling with parents. You are not alone. Our Lord, is right beside you. Quiet your heart, your mind, and soul. Breath, and you will feel his presence in the room with you, which will instantly bring you peace amongst your body. What you’re facing right now it’s to build you for in the future. We are all children of Christ. As children of Christ, as some point in our lives, we will spread His word. What is better than going through trials to help others? (Romans 5:3-5) & (John 1:5) & (Philippians 4:13)

Have you just recently moved into a new area and scared to put yourself out there to meet new people? Moving to a new area can be one of the scariest things to face especially if you are many hours away from home. Stop and think for a moment: You aren’t alone, God is right beside you waiting for you to seek Him. He will connect you with great influences around you if you let Him. We all seem to get caught up in what’s happening with the world rather than letting Him work in our souls. We subconsciously control things we are too scared to not control. Wipe your hands clean of all the stress, troubles, and hurts. God has it if you let him.

No matter what you’re facing in your life, hard trials, to the challenges of growing up, to just every day task we can seek Him. Wiping your hands of all things so He can lead is going to be the best and most refreshing feeling you’re ever going to feel. Of course, there are going to be times where you want to pick them back up and be in control, but just really fight that urge because that control is the devil trying to steal the Lords shine. You are a strong beautiful individual that can overcome all things because we have the most amazing person on our side: Christ.