9 Best FaceTime Games For Long-Distance Couples

9 FaceTime Games To Play With Your S.O. For When You're Really Missing Face Time In Quarantine

Who's ready to play?

2341

Quarantine is tough no matter what, but if you're in a relationship, it's likely being put to the test. For the couples quarantined in different area codes, in particular, things might seem even more miserable because, let's face it, missing someone is hard! And not knowing the next time you'll get to see them? Even harder!

Lucky for you, FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, Snapchat, and other ways of video chatting exist for when you're missing face time with your partners a bit extra while in quarantine.

To keep your video calls exciting, here are nine games you can play while FaceTiming with bae... so you can stop being bored together (even if you're apart).

Note: some rules might have to change since you're in different locations (i.e. one person reads all the cards for the two of you), but you can definitely make it work. I believe in you!

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.